Anyone experience any glitches with trophies so far?

snakebit10

You shouldn't need to -- just stating that mine came at the start of the game if that helps with figuring it out.

Draw a walk with the first batter of an inning (offline or online).

(This trophy is not awarded if completed in a local multiplayer game, franchise mode, MTO, practice mode, using a save file, or by switching teams.)

44 minutes ago, Bahamut3104 said:

I have an issue with advancing a runner to scoring position or scoring a run on a sac bunt. I've been doing it on the ps4 version in road to the show mode. Have met the requirements 4 times and it doesn't pop

I got that one with no problem on PS5.

4 hours ago, WavesOfActivity said:

You shouldn't need to -- just stating that mine came at the start of the game if that helps with figuring it out.

Draw a walk with the first batter of an inning (offline or online).

(This trophy is not awarded if completed in a local multiplayer game, franchise mode, MTO, practice mode, using a save file, or by switching teams.)

Just got another walk to lead off a inning and no trophy. I am going to try to start the game with a lead off walk. If that is the case the trophy description is misleading.

39 minutes ago, Bahamut3104 said:

Do you know what mode you were playing in? I'm curious if it is just an issue with the Road to the Show mode but I haven't tried it in other modes.

I was playing in franchise mode in a regular season game. Got a man on first and bunted him over to second.

17 hours ago, WavesOfActivity said:

I've not had any issues, but mine was to start a game.  I initially thought that was a requirement, but it shouldn't be.

I can confirm that when I got  a walk to lea off the game the trophy popped for me. Finally. They need to change the description of the trophy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

"That Looks Classy" may be glitched? I put a bat skin on in both RTTS and diamond dynasty and got nadda.

I bought a bat skin off of the market place and as soon as I applied it the trophy popped. It was the most recent trophy I earned in the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

I bought a bat skin off of the market place and as soon as I applied it the trophy popped. It was the most recent trophy I earned in the game.

Welp, that worked. I had been equipping the silver bat skins I had unlocked, but bought a diamond skin and equipped that and got it right away.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Welp, that worked. I had been equipping the silver bat skins I had unlocked, but bought a diamond skin and equipped that and got it right away.

Glad it worked for you. I was trying to do the same thing you were, then tried it by buying a skin.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

Glad it worked for you. I was trying to do the same thing you were, then tried it by buying a skin.

:) Btw, can I ask how you got the draw a walk with the first batter of an inning trophy?

I've done it in multiple different modes and still can't get it to pop. The trophy description requirements are oddly limiting for this one. What is a safe mode to try this one in lol?

2 minutes ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

:) Btw, can I ask how you got the draw a walk with the first batter of an inning trophy?

I've done it in multiple different modes and still can't get it to pop. The trophy description requirements are oddly limiting for this one. What is a safe mode to try this one in lol?

As far as I know you have to get it to lead off a game. The description is kind of misleading. I had walks leading of innings and no trophy. When I lead off a game I got it. I got it in a exhibition game In the top of the first. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

How do you get the Fast Track trophy? Will it come naturally when playing road to October mode.

• Like 1