Quick Question

xBenlander

I am trying to do a little bit of PS3 backlog clean up but I don't have a PS3. I do have PlayStation Now. I played Heavy Rain way back on the PS3 and got about half the trophies. On PlayStation now they have a PS3 version called that has the base game but also the DLC as well. Does anyone know if the trophies I already earned are going to be earned in the Heavy Rain + Chronicles One - The Taxidermist version or will I have to unlock them all over again? Thank you for any help. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HeyaBen said:

What do you mean? I will have to do all the trophies that I already got? 

If you saved to the cloud, you’ll be able to access your save. If you didn’t, you’re going to have to start the game over. You’ll still have your trophies earned, but you’ll have no save to start from. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

If you saved to the cloud, you’ll be able to access your save. If you didn’t, you’re going to have to start the game over. You’ll still have your trophies earned, but you’ll have no save to start from. 

Oh yeah I am okay with that. I don't mind starting from the beginning. I just didn't want to start a whole new trophy list and still have the other one incomplete. If that makes sense. But thank you. I appreciate you looking out. 

1 hour ago, HeyaBen said:

Oh yeah I am okay with that. I don't mind starting from the beginning. I just didn't want to start a whole new trophy list and still have the other one incomplete. If that makes sense. But thank you. I appreciate you looking out. 

I understand your anxiety. I have 2 games right now that were from the PS3 actively on my recent list. I have both of them on physical copies and when I started these games...they were on PSNow. Both of them are pinging off the original trophy lists. Game 1: Uncharted: Drakes Fortune. Game 2: Wheel of Fortune. See my list as total proof.