Wrath of the Druids DLC

On 22/04/2021 at 5:17 PM, Crispy_Oglop said:

Looking forward to this! I hope we get actual Irish voice acting and not awful gimmicky fake stuff. If they all sound like Shea from Assassin's Creed:Rogue i'm gonna have to work hard to endure the cringe.

I hope that they have the Druids be a minority of the population, since at the time of the vikings, Ireland (and I am welcome to be corrected) was fairly prominently Christian. 

Valhalla does annoy me with it's historical inaccuracies when the other were fairly solid history-wise. I watched my brother play a bit and the game said "Don't kill any monks" and I was like "that's what they did, those are vikings, they killed or enslaved monks." 

Yeah my hope for the DLC is low.

• Like 1

On 30/4/2021 at 0:31 PM, Taliesin_2943 said:

I'm thinking the kill the only snake in ireland might be a play on words like if there's only 1 "Templar equivalent" in ireland the trophy is to kill him. Cause bad guys being snakes 

I think it will be like the Makedonian lion in Odyssey. Just a normal snake in a precise spot.

On 4/22/2021 at 11:36 AM, MrTrofyHunter said:

Let's go! Anyone know if trophies popped on PS4 will carry over to PS5 list? Too early to tell?

I installed the game on my PS5 once I got my Platinum on PS4, but I only got 1 trophy. It seems like I have to repeat everything again. I have my progress, but no my trophies. 

17 minutes ago, GonzoVG said:

I installed the game on my PS5 once I got my Platinum on PS4, but I only got 1 trophy. It seems like I have to repeat everything again. I have my progress, but no my trophies. 

Try to do a mission or kill the dummy in ravensthorpe.After launching Assassin's Creed: Valhalla on the second platform, load the latest cloud save. To autopop the trophies, you need to kill an enemy or perform an assassination. The quickest way is by R1 assasinating a straw dummy in the c0e42c.png Ravensthorpe Settlement. Afterwards, all trophies except the ones that have bugged for you will start autopopping like a waterfall. For those trophies that haven't popped, the conditions must be met once again

Edited by locoporkko

32 minutes ago, unsalsrtprk said:

I’m playing DLC right now. It’s totally about grind and complete everyting in new map. Not that hard but still... Uh again?! 

Yeah I’m a little disappointed. It basically feels like just another region (or 4!) added to the Alliance Map from the main game. Druids don’t appear in the story until the last third and the new Trading system is hollow because the stuff you get from it is pointless. None of the armour or weapons etc holds a candle to full Thor or whatever gear you already have and silver is pointless when you’re maxed out and can buy everything anyway.

Ireland as a whole didn’t seem much different than England either. Green hills and the odd mountain.

Hopefully Siege of Paris is better. 

Edited by Darth_Krid

3 hours ago, Darth_Krid said:

Yeah I’m a little disappointed. It basically feels like just another region (or 4!) added to the Alliance Map from the main game. Druids don’t appear in the story until the last third and the new Trading system is hollow because the stuff you get from it is pointless. None of the armour or weapons etc holds a candle to full Thor or whatever gear you already have and silver is pointless when you’re maxed out and can buy everything anyway.

How long do you estimate 100% will take?

12 hours ago, Darth_Krid said:

Ireland as a whole didn’t seem much different than England either. Green hills and the odd mountain.

Hopefully Siege of Paris is better. 

Unfortunately you are right. I was expecting it to offer a different experience. I hope they will consider feedbacks but it may be too late for Siege of Paris. Coming a few months later.