Leaked Playstation Plus "Video Pass"

craig_obviously

If it is a streaming service with no extra cost for PS+ members, I guess it's fine and I would clearly check it out. IfΒ it is standalone or a reason to bump the PS+ subscription, I do not believe it will be successful. Let's see.

Edited by bmg_ps
spelling
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

But why is it only for 1 year? Hopefully it just gives us bonus films and shows on plus, no price bumps.

Β 

It looks to me like it will be bundled for no extra cost to existing plus subscribers for the first year after that though... ?‍♂️

Β 

Obviously I'll take it if that turns out to be true but it'll have to be a pretty strong TV line up to keep me subbed if this indeed turn out to be true

• Like 1

Didnt Sony purchase crunchy roll?Β Sure they did, which is why the PS5 had access straight away unlike other streaming services.

Β 

If so, I hope it gives access to crunchy roll. Wouldn't mind having it bundled in cosΒ I refuse to pay for another streaming service.

Edited by Silocia
  • Like 1

Thank God.

Β 

I, for one, don'tΒ know how I have been able to sum up the will to feed or bathe myself up to this point,Β without being able to watch Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within every single day, for just aΒ low, low monthly fee.

• Like 2

People has been asking for them to bundle PS Plus and PS Now for a while now, like the competition is doing, but sure, I guess being able to stream Paul Blart Mall Clarp is fat more important for us g*mers. ??

Β 

Thank you, Jim Ryan, very cool!Β 

Β 

(btw auto correct switched "far" with "fat" but it's relevant there so I'm leaving it)Β 

• Like 1

*Sorry, didn't see your topic when I created one*

Β 

Wouldn't mind checking it out if it's added at no extra cost.

Β 

Β 

Β 

16 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

Why are people being negative about this? If this is something extra we get without the price changing, then what’s the problem? 1f612.png

Β 

People seeing a new thing (even when it's free) means another thing they wanted that they didn't get in their minds. Bit of broken logic, but it's pointless to argue against.

• Like 2

im just curious what they're gonna put on it. like sony owned movies? or is it gonna be like that super hero show (can't think of the name) that they made like 2 mediocre seasons to and that series where wil wheaton interviews game creators

• Like 1