AC: Brotherhood - AEOTM Messed Up!?

Praeditos

So, I`ve recently finished "Extreme Variety", and my boosting partner told me he wrote down his completed challenges which makes perfect sense...However that is something I forgot to do.

So what do I do now!? Anyone been in same situation and can tell me which ones are the most likely to be missing by now? Im at level 46.

Maybe I`ll have to do all except extreme variety over, in that case does anyone know how long that will take approximately?

- Praeditos

the ones most likely to be missed are: intercepted, triple escape, and mid-air. best idea is just to make a list, check it twice and do it all again

No, I have completed Extreme Variety. And also triple escape.

- Praeditos

Edited by Praeditos

extreme variety is just for doing 15 bonuses. there is more than 15 :v

Yeah, So I`ve learned! But when extreme variety is done they are "logged" so I dont have to redo them I hope!?

So I guess I`m making a list of all the challenges except extreme variety, triple escape and intercept and do them in order. You think that will take me longer than 24 hours?

- Praeditos

it won't take longer than 24 hours. :P and you don't have to redo them unless you can't remember which ones you've done

Which is kind of my problem, but as long as I`ve cleared extreme variety then the others will be fair easy I guess!? Do you know exactly which challenges extreme variety gave?

- Praeditos

Hey Praeditos,

When we boosted extreme variety, the ones you didn't do were Poison kill and Intercepted (another Templar kills your poisoned target before the poison has effect). Because you hadn't unlocked poison at that moment.

Try these first, shouldn't take you long mate.

ps: my internet is down so cant help you out at the moment (hope they fix it this week).

• Like 2

I have all the multiplayer achievements except "Download Complete" (Level 50) and "Abstergo Employee..." (Have done extreme variety)

So I guess I can rule out some missing challenges based on those achievements i have completed? I suspect I only miss "Intercept", but not sure.

- Praeditos

As a sign of my gratitude to all those who have taken time to reply to my posts, I`m currently working on giving all the replies a *LIKE*. but I have a limited amount of likes I can give every day, so I am still working on that. Thanks to all, hope you keep replying my posts in the future, it`s much appreciated!

- Praeditos