TehUberCheezCatz

Racenet challenges might be down?

17 posts in this topic

So i was checking the challenges yesterday after the reset for that free xp, except since yesterday its giving me an "The RaceNet service is not available. Please try again later." every time i try to see the challenges.  Also on the actual racenet site the challenges say time remaining: expired and nothing's listed.  So idk if this is just a thing the game does, but if not, this might be unobtainable now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

four years ago you asked if you could boost it with 2 ps3 and now four years later you are still not done.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like Autosport's page is leading to a standard screen that's not related to the game where other games there lead to their own game sites. Has this been an issue beforehand? And if this really is broken the ultimate question would be if Codemasters cares at all to repair/reset it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Schivorer said:

It looks like Autosport's page is leading to a standard screen that's not related to the game where other games there lead to their own game sites.

you have to actually log in and itll take you to the "proper" legacy website which has all the old games.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any possible way to buy dlc or complete edition for this game? When dlc was available in Hong Kong psn I bought it there but dlc code was already delisted from Sony servers so all what I did is refund and after they just deleted all stuff of grid Autosport completely from ps store

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TehUberCheezCatz said:

you have to actually log in and itll take you to the "proper" legacy website which has all the old games.

Yeah that’s what I meant. Other games like grid 2 or the f1 games lead to their related pages while Autosport leads to some unrelated page when you click some topic there. If it’s only because of a broken page/Website maybe a reset could help.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New week...but still not available...

So sad about that, I need only 15 levels for Platinum. Racenet Challenges gives so much beautiful points :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2021 at 1:45 PM, Warp_Moving_City said:

New week...but still not available...

So sad about that, I need only 15 levels for Platinum. Racenet Challenges gives so much beautiful points :(

Have you contact them for the issue? I just Twitted them .

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, a3069namebke said:

Are Racenet challenges still down? 

i havent been able to turn the game recently, but on the racenet site theyre still broken, so id wager yes

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just sended a email at: [email protected] for a reset for the Racenet challenges for Grid Autosport PS3/Xbox360. I recommend anyone still needs the trophy also sends it. The more people the better chance for a reset.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/05/2021 at 5:16 AM, TazDevilz1986 said:

I just sended a email at: [email protected] for a reset for the Racenet challenges for Grid Autosport PS3/Xbox360. I recommend anyone still needs the trophy also sends it. The more people the better chance for a reset.

Count me in!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, a3069namebke said:

Any update? I got ghosted by customer service

Nope , me too they ignored my e-mails . 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.