Racenet challenges might be down?

TehUberCheezCatz

So i was checking the challenges yesterday after the reset for that free xp, except since yesterday its giving me an "The RaceNet service is not available. Please try again later." every time i try to see the challenges.  Also on the actual racenet site the challenges say time remaining: expired and nothing's listed.  So idk if this is just a thing the game does, but if not, this might be unobtainable now.

It looks like Autosport's page is leading to a standard screen that's not related to the game where other games there lead to their own game sites. Has this been an issue beforehand? And if this really is broken the ultimate question would be if Codemasters cares at all to repair/reset it.

Any possible way to buy dlc or complete edition for this game? When dlc was available in Hong Kong psn I bought it there but dlc code was already delisted from Sony servers so all what I did is refund and after they just deleted all stuff of grid Autosport completely from ps store

9 hours ago, TehUberCheezCatz said:

you have to actually log in and itll take you to the "proper" legacy website which has all the old games.

Yeah that’s what I meant. Other games like grid 2 or the f1 games lead to their related pages while Autosport leads to some unrelated page when you click some topic there. If it’s only because of a broken page/Website maybe a reset could help.

On 4/27/2021 at 1:45 PM, Warp_Moving_City said:

New week...but still not available...

So sad about that, I need only 15 levels for Platinum. Racenet Challenges gives so much beautiful points :(

Have you contact them for the issue? I just Twitted them .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Somebody unlocked the trophy on 4th October. I don't know if this was an isolated incident or what but I just tried connecting to the online Racenet challenge and it says the service is not available and to try again later. The same error since earlier this year...

That person is probably a hacker :(.

• Like 3