DLC Issue

i have an issue I was hoping for help with.

i bought the expansion pack (rise and fall and gathering storm) on the ps5 store for £16.50.

it didn’t start downloading, nor can I find a way to download it. It also appears as not installed on the game itself.

if I find it on the store or in the downloadable content on the game, it appears with the price of £16.50 instead of the purchased icon, but when you click on this, it says I already own this product.

so I have bought it but cannot find a way to access it.

anyone have any ideas?

thanks,

adam

Don’t own the game so this may be a daft question, but is it an unlock key rather than “proper” DLC?

Thats how the expansion pass for Two Point Hospital worked - everything was already downloaded as part of the latest patch so as soon as you paid you could access it in-game

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BGriff1986 said:

Don’t own the game so this may be a daft question, but is it an unlock key rather than “proper” DLC?

Thats how the expansion pass for Two Point Hospital worked - everything was already downloaded as part of the latest patch so as soon as you paid you could access it in-game

This^

It sounds like an unlock key to me but the easy way to find out is to highlight the game app, then press down with the left Thumbstick or the Down button on the D-Pad and look in the DLC tab at the bottom and see if any of the DLCs have an active download button next to them. If there is a download button, it's a proper DLC but if there's no button, it's just an unlock key.

Also, make sure you bought the DLCs from the store in the same region your copy of the game came from since the DLCs are region locked.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.