Why not call it WonderGal?

7 minutes ago, communistwookiee said:

Was typing my answer and Snow beat me to it. The franchise has always been weird with the naming. I also assume that too many people would think that "Wonder Girl" is related to "Wonder Woman".

I mean, Wonder Girl and Wonder Woman are related so people would be right there! ?

• Like 1

Wonder gal is likely already trademarked.

Besides it's a brand name at this point, if it loses the "Wonder Boy In...." many people might think it's a knock off game.

Also, I'm pretty sure Zelda games sometimes don't have either Zelda or Link in the game despite having the name. It's just a name, don't worry about it.

Edited by enaysoft

On 4/21/2021 at 9:48 PM, enaysoft said:

Besides it's a brand name at this point, if it loses the "Wonder Boy In...." many people might think it's a knock off game.

Monster Boy was able to get away with the change though. But seeing as how this is a remaster of an already established game in the west, it's most likely why they still kept the "Wonder Boy in" part.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2021 at 8:56 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

Frankly, the whole name is highly offensive.

I believe the proper nomenclature is:

AtypicallyPositiveAnd/OrExceptionalPerson: Asha in Atypical-Biological-Entity Physical-Location

Point of personal privilege, could you not type in bold letters I'm one of those people who's very prone to sensory overload and it's affecting my ability to focus. Thank you, comrade.