VengefulShark

Home run trophies glitched on PS4?

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I got the trophies for hitting 100 home runs just fine on PS5 playing home run derby. Doing the same on PS4 has not netted me any of them. Did they change the requirements for it to be outside of home run derby? I tried deleting and reinstalling and no dice. Maybe because I platted PS5 version first? Is SDS aware of this if its a glitch?

Edit: Uninstalling and reinstalling but making sure to reboot offline when you boot it up the first time so it doesn't transfer your PS5 progress initially seems to resolve this issue for people. It's definitely a glitch with the progress being shared across platform but the trophies don't auto pop. Kind of a rocky start here SDS lol

Edited by VengefulShark

That's a hassle. I have the same issue. Got the plat on PS5. Started working on it for PS4. Even after many HRs in Home Run Derby to test it out, none of the three has popped.

Owning the digital editions means we can't platinum both, then, if we did the PS5 first? That's crap.

I had the same issue. Platinumed on PS5. Went to PS4 and then after a few home runs I randomly got the 100 home run trophy but not the other ones. Seems to be a glitch with cross progression. Going to try and delete it and reboot offline and see if that works.

Replying back in that I did delete and reinstall and disconnected from the internet and was able to get the home run trophies with no issue. I assume it has to do with the cross progression like talked about above. 

So if you have this issue I recommend deleting, reinstalling the game and don't connect to the internet and go to the home run derby.