Do any of these franchises have digital-only titles?

OmegaRejectz

Figured if someone was really involved with a franchise and knew this information like the back of their hand that it'd be easy to crowd source some info, luckily the PS3/Vita store is no longer going shutdown this summer, but it's an inevitably eventually. But PSP still is, but that platform doesn't even have trophies, so for some it's null & void.

Thanks.

God of War 

Ratchet & Clank - Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked [PS3] *FREE WHEN PURCHASING FULL FRONTAL ASSAULT ON A US ACCOUNT*

Spyro

Crash Bandicoot

Sly Cooper - Bentley's Hackpack [PS3/PS Vita]

Uncharted - Fight for Fortune [PS Vita] *DELISTED*

Yakuza

Infamous

Call of Duty - Call of Duty Classic [PS3]

Batman: Arkham - Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate (Deluxe) [PS3]

inFAMOUS - inFAMOUS Festival of Blood [PS3]

Jak & Daxter

Spongebob Squarepants

Hitman - Hitman Blood Money & Hitman Absolution [PS4] (Both bundled with the HD Collection) Hitman GO: Definitive Edition [PS4/PS Vita]

Minecraft

Edited by OmegaRejectz

I'm pretty sure Uncharted: Fight for Fortune is digital only for the vita. as for Call of Duty, i think the only digital only game is Call of Duty classic 

and Infamous Festival of Blood is the only infamous game that's digital only

Edited by demonoid321
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, demonoid321 said:

I'm pretty sure Uncharted: Fight for Fortune is digital only for the vita. as for Call of Duty, i think the only digital only game is Call of Duty classic 

and Infamous Festival of Blood is the only infamous game that's digital only

Thanks! I've updated the list with those.

- Ratchet and Clank has Deadlocked, however if you purchase Full Frontal Assault on a US account for the same price, you get Deadlocked for free. I just bought that myself, pretty neat the deal is still going.

- Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate (Deluxe) I believe is digital only on PS3, there's a Vita physical version. 

- Infamous: Festival of Blood is a standalone digital title.

• Like 2

As far as i know, GoW had none, you can get the PSP games on PS3, physicaly as well

Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate for PS3 had a digital only release

Yakuza 5 had a physical release in Japan but the rest of the world only got it digitaly (now available for the PS4 undr the Yakuza Collection)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kamurotetsu said:

- Ratchet and Clank has Deadlocked, however if you purchase Full Frontal Assault on a US account for the same price, you get Deadlocked for free. I just bought that myself, pretty neat the deal is still going.

- Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate (Deluxe) I believe is digital only on PS3, there's a Vita physical version. 

- Infamous: Festival of Blood is a standalone digital title.

Added!

8 minutes ago, demonoid321 said:

Hitman: Absolutions and Hitman Blood Money for PS4 are digital only they're both part of the Hitman HD Enhanced Collection. As well as Hitman Go 

Added!

This isn't about any of the series listed on the list but vita version of persona 5 dancing in starlight and persona 3 dancing in moonlight are digital only for english stack but it is linked with PS4 as well so not sure if that would count for this but I thought I would point it out

Edited by LuckySIime

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...