WaddysWDS

[Video] Platinum Walkthrough | Sakura Succubus

14 posts in this topic

oh hell no, Sakura going to Playstation now. Well prepare for a shitload of spam games as they got many, many more games like these on steam. 

Edited by Bumperklever

10 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

oh hello no, Sakura going to Playstation now. Well prepare for a shitload of spam games as they got many, many more games like these on steam. 

Me: Oh, I'm sure this person is exaggerating... it can't be that bad!

[goes and looks at Steam]

Me: Oh, sweet, baby Jesus!

Ok, so let's do some quick maths.  They have 32 games currently out on Steam.  Let's say they bring all of them to PS with 6 stacks each.  That's 192 platinums.  And let's say they all take 2 minutes each to 100%.  That's 192 platinums in just over 6 and a half hours.

And I'm aware it might even be quicker than that - that Legends of Talia one that came out a couple of weeks ago was only 30 seconds - not 2 minutes.

I believe the word I'm looking for is "yikes".

Edited by deadjoe

Welcome to Sakura Succubus, a quick and easy 1 minute platinum, which is cross-buy on PS4 & PS5, with stackable trophy lists to boot!

Same publishers as the infamous Legends Of Talia: Arcadia! - Platinum Walkthrough

Unfortunaly 10 Euro. 10 x 3 Stacks = 30. First feed and then increase the price. I think addicted trophy hunters will have to pay more in the next few years, mainly because more and more companies besides Ratalaika are coming onto the market with such games.

I really expected this game to be the same price as Legends of Taila but it's way more expensive. I'll wait until it goes down in price. 

I am glad there are four or five people that post their video guides whenever another 1 minute platinum hits the store. I really have no idea how I would beat these games without you guys. 👊

Edited by pinkrobot_pb

26 minutes ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

I am glad there are four or five people that post their video guides whenever another 1 minute platinum hits the store. I really have no idea how I would beat these games without you guys. 1f44a.png

They've all been waiting for some Sakura action I think :P

5 hours ago, deadjoe said:

Me: Oh, I'm sure this person is exaggerating... it can't be that bad!

[goes and looks at Steam]

Me: Oh, sweet, baby Jesus!

Haha, inb4 the whole hentai asset flip 'series' will hit Playstation store as well :P

Lol, I was wondering if this series would ever make it to PlayStation. 🙃 Fair warning for EZP trophy hunters: AFAIK (I haven’t played any of the games-but am very aware of them due to being a Steam user) most are Visual Novels, but Sakura Dungeon is a full-fledged dungeon crawler that you likely won’t be able to Platinum within minutes (unless they pull a Ratalaika and make all trophies unlock long before finishing the game). Sakura Clicker might also take a bit longer if it shows up on the PSN store (and it’s free on Steam, so if it shows up on PSN for like $10 or something, I’d recommend refusing to buy until it goes on sale-especially since, looking at Steam reviews-the game tends to corrupt saves often). 

Other than that, enjoy! Or don’t, considering how fast most people seem to be speeding through all the text for a Plat. 😂

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y

Automatic skip. The amount of piss easy games making it to PlayStation is embarrassing.

It’s just funny....I think you spend more time on the main menu than the actual game!