How many players required to boost all mp trophies ?

For the base game you will need 5 at least to play a certain mode for the win troohy. First 4 players will join team A and the 5th will join B. The rest can be done with 2 people if I'm not mistaken.  

Dlcs: you will need at least 3 people for onslaught, better 4. The other 2 dlcs you will need at least 3 people to boost the kills

1 hour ago, xXDarkAsazZynXx said:

Hm, everyone says something else, thank you though.

At the moment i am boosting the vietnam kills with my buddy, 3 people is ideal since it can take down a lot of time, 2.5ish hours for 1200 kills. Everything can still be boosted with 2 players. For wins/ ace squad, you can jump into a rush match alone and blow up the mcoms and still get xp and everything. Im just commeting since i'm busy with the game right now

Yeah needing 5 people for Squad Deathmatch was very annoying had do it legit and the way i did it was simply leaving and rejoining a bunch of times till i got into a good team as it's usually the same people who are winnning so soon as a spot becomes free on that team you must quit out really quick and try jump on that team.The annoying thing about boosting is the fact you need to fill up Alpha squad with 4 players so that a friend can then be on say Bravo so for a boost you need 5 players and me and a friend was only 3 as i was using 2 consoles and we could never get 2 more players so that was out solution in the end. Also for Vietnam it's besy you have 3 players so you can do the revive circle otherwise you will be spending 2 hours per a gun or something.I Have 100% in this now glad its done.

Edited by The_Retro_Maniac

• 1 year later...
On 22/04/2021 at 9:06 PM, sepheroithisgod said:

I think you can do everything as just 2 people. I know me and another person were able to do all of the DLC trophies. I'm not sure if there's anything in the base game that would require more.

Can you duo or even solo the coop mode ? as in im used to playing campaign shooters on hard diff so if you only need to complete the onslaught on hardcore without a time limit then it wouldnt be terrible ?

17 minutes ago, ClearVHS said:

Can you duo or even solo the coop mode ? as in im used to playing campaign shooters on hard diff so if you only need to complete the onslaught on hardcore without a time limit then it wouldnt be terrible ?

I don't really remember how it works tbh. When I played, I was able to do it with randoms, so as long as the game starts, you should be good to go.

On 05/05/2021 at 7:19 PM, The_Retro_Maniac said:

Yeah needing 5 people for Squad Deathmatch was very annoying had do it legit and the way i did it was simply leaving and rejoining a bunch of times till i got into a good team as it's usually the same people who are winnning so soon as a spot becomes free on that team you must quit out really quick and try jump on that team.The annoying thing about boosting is the fact you need to fill up Alpha squad with 4 players so that a friend can then be on say Bravo so for a boost you need 5 players and me and a friend was only 3 as i was using 2 consoles and we could never get 2 more players so that was out solution in the end. Also for Vietnam it's besy you have 3 players so you can do the revive circle otherwise you will be spending 2 hours per a gun or something.I Have 100% in this now glad its done.

Can you duo all of the dlc ?

On 25/04/2021 at 1:40 AM, Colin said:

At the moment i am boosting the vietnam kills with my buddy, 3 people is ideal since it can take down a lot of time, 2.5ish hours for 1200 kills. Everything can still be boosted with 2 players. For wins/ ace squad, you can jump into a rush match alone and blow up the mcoms and still get xp and everything. Im just commeting since i'm busy with the game right now

Is there a method for the spawns to be in the same spot or is it just random general area ? as it self boost with 2 ps3's

22 hours ago, ClearVHS said:

You can play it solo, but it's going to be hard, I'm used to shooters too and I can assure you that.

As a tip, you can leave your second PS3 AFK (jumping from time to time to not get kicked) and basically have infinite lives.

20 hours ago, ClearVHS said:

Can you duo all of the dlc ?

Yes.

4 minutes ago, ClearVHS said:

Is there a method for the spawns to be in the same spot or is it just random general area ? as it self boost with 2 ps3's

The fastest method is with 3 players, one farming kills, one being killed and one reviving, that will reduce the boosting time by a lot.

If you are planning on doing it solo I would recommend playing rush on "Vantage Point", since it's the smallest map of the DLC.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cruscah said:

You can play it solo, but it's going to be hard, I'm used to shooters too and I can assure you that.

As a tip, you can leave your second PS3 AFK (jumping from time to time to not get kicked) and basically have infinite lives.

Yes.

The fastest method is with 3 players, one farming kills, one being killed and one reviving, that will reduce the boosting time by a lot.

If you are planning on doing it solo I would recommend playing rush on "Vantage Point", since it's the smallest map of the DLC.

Thanks