How many players required to boost all mp trophies

ClearVHS

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

If you boost all the online trophies, they're piss easy but if you do them legit, they're a PITA.

I been thinking about starting it up but I rarely find anyone to co op with on stuff sometimes I luck out but it's rare. How long would you estimate the online would take and would a strong connection be required cause my internet is a hanky hotspot on my phone

10 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I been thinking about starting it up but I rarely find anyone to co op with on stuff sometimes I luck out but it's rare. How long would you estimate the online would take and would a strong connection be required cause my internet is a hanky hotspot on my phone

It took me approx 2hrs to get everything done and that was when I had bad internet a few years back but the servers themselves are rubbish so expect connection and stability issues. The longest and most boring trophy is for getting 50 wins but that's easily boosted by having your friend quit after approx 2mins so the match counts towards your stats. The only "hard" online trophy is finding someone who already has the Viral trophy so they can give it to you.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

13 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It took me approx 2hrs to get everything done and that was when I had bad internet a few years back but the servers themselves are rubbish so expect connection and stability issues. The longest and most boring trophy is for getting 50 wins but that's easily boosted by having your friend quit after approx 2mins so the match counts towards your stats. The only "hard" online trophy is finding someone who already has the Viral trophy so they can give it to you.

Hmm I may try it sometime soon then