Battlefield 2042 (November 19, 2021)

Ghost

35 minutes ago, SKiL_Clash said:

Pretty much them saying no old gen. I hope that is the case. max out your capabilities, no need to be restricted. 

I am pretty sure I seen them say on Twitter that this is only for current gen and PC. No last gen consoles.

According to my statistics in the Playstation 5 menu, I have already spent 2371 hours in Battlefield 1 and I play it almost daily. It's time for something new, unfortunately Battlefield 5 was a total failure. I am excited what to expect.

Edited by Sikutai

10 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

I am pretty sure I seen them say on Twitter that this is only for current gen and PC. No last gen consoles.

Good. Can’t wait for it on PS5

3 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

According to my statistics in the Playstation 5 menu, I have already spent 2371 hours in Battlefield 1 and I play it almost daily. It's time for something new, unfortunately Battlefield 5 was a total failure. I am excited what to expect.

That’s like my one friend, we played BF1 all the time on release all the way to BFV. I didn’t like BFV but I didn’t feel like going back to 1. But I see him playing it still to this day. Even bought a PS5 and still plays BF1 lmao.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Wondering if this will be on last gen or just current gen. I've heard rumors it may only be current gen.

Just like I told the post above you, I am pretty sure i seen on Twitter not to long ago that it is going to be on current gen only.

3 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Wondering if this will be on last gen or just current gen. I've heard rumors it may only be current gen.

7 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Just like I told the post above you, I am pretty sure i seen on Twitter not to long ago that it is going to be on current gen only.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Battlefield 6 Will Come To Last-Gen Consoles, Is Still Slated For Holiday 2021 Release

"It will be great on either console," EA's COO and CFO Blake Jorgensen said during the call, but specifically called the next-gen version of the game "special." The game will also be coming to PC.

Wilson said during the call that next-generation hardware allows for Battlefield to do more when it comes to player counts, in-game destruction, and physics, creating more "only in Battlefield" moments thanks to the increased processing power and memory output of the new consoles.

"The game has everything fans love about Battlefield: epic scale, all-out warfare, unexpected moments, and game-changing destruction, and it takes it all to the next level through the power of next-gen consoles and PCs," Wilson said. "We are excited to reveal the game to fans next month and share a lot more about the game throughout the summer."

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Thephoenixshow said:

How is saying SoonTM in April, mean 2 months later? They need to learn the definition of soon.

18 minutes ago, Ghost said:

This just going to be like Black Ops 3 for PS3 and 4. Gonna dumb it down so it can actually run on PS4. Or it’s just going to crash or have terrible cut scenes like Cold War on last gen. Should’ve just cut out last gen. But I understand a business needs money. 

looking forward to all the PS4 overheats that will occur... Console couldn’t handle Cold War, it’s not handling Frostbite. 

Edited by SKiL_Clash

On 12.5.2021 at 8:54 AM, Z1MZUM said:

By the time enough people have current gen it will be 2022/3

I think allot of OG cod players will play this after the disaster of Mw2019/Warzone and Coldwar.

yeah i think the next bf will be the last hope for regular classic multiplayer. CoD is completely focussing on battle royale so the normal multiplayer was extreme poorly treated in bo4, mw and bocw

11 minutes ago, westersburg said:

yeah i think the next bf will be the last hope for regular classic multiplayer. CoD is completely focussing on battle royale so the normal multiplayer was extreme poorly treated in bo4, mw and bocw

People play Mulitplayer on Coldwar to upgrade their weapons for Warzone. 

1 hour ago, Z1MZUM said:

People play Mulitplayer on Coldwar to upgrade their weapons for Warzone. 

exactly it's a shame that br comes to such a big cost. They really don't care anymore about the other game modes. Story was surprisingly good tho. Zombies and MP are completely ruined and i don't have much hope for cod 2021. That's why bf6 is even more important. Back in the days every game tried to copy bf and cod and now since cod is copying br like almost every other shooter there are no classic mp games left.

Edited by westersburg
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, westersburg said:

exactly it's a shame that br comes to such a big cost. They really don't care anymore about the other game modes. Story was surprisingly good tho. Zombies and MP are completely ruined and i don't have much hope for cod 2021. That's why bf6 is even more important. Back in the days every game tried to copy bf and cod and now since cod is copying br like almost every other shooter there are no classic mp games left.

Blackout did really well on B04 and you'll still find lobbies, in comparison to Warzone it's pretty good . The cross platform and SBMM has literally destroyed any casual time on COD.

1 hour ago, Z1MZUM said:

Blackout did really well on B04 and you'll still find lobbies, in comparison to Warzone it's pretty good . The cross platform and SBMM has literally destroyed any casual time on COD.

yes but the regular mp of bo4 wasnt good. They completely focussed on blackout they even scrapped the unfinished campaign for that.

• 2 weeks later...