Show off trophy

seiya6380

3 hours ago, seiya6380 said:

Hi 

I have a problem with this one. I have created a custom helmet and have applied it in the custom menu.
But , when I race online , my pilot has another helmet.

I certainly make something wrong.

U have to share that helmet. When u will upload the helmet it will appear in online race.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I need help regarding "show off" trophy. I did 25 online races..uploaded 6 creations..I did this way: on main menu, driver, helmets, i choose and applied one of my creations. I go to online races and never change the helmet. I tried to download helmets created by others, applied...nothing. Its obvious that something its not right..but what?! Maybe i need to start the career and use that character? Any advice?!. Thanks

10 hours ago, atriplehrkogabe7 said:

thanks but nothing...i have created a new helmet, shared, and i have applied it, did the race and when the race starts..my driver wears always the default helmet.. i really i cant understand it....

as far as i can remember, i didn't do that in the helmet editor, but in the customization menu there was a share option at the bottom left.

Thanks for your help but i quit. Whatever i do its the same...i cant understand why it has to be so strange. I do these things in this order: main menu, customization, driver, helmet, my creations, i push triangle button to share the helmet that i have created, then push x button to apply it(appears the checkmark). Go online race, official team (then i select any driver), then the race starts and guess what...there is the same original helmet?. (Maybe my helmet its horrible and doesnt want to share it ??). Thanks anyway?

1 hour ago, atriplehrkogabe7 said:

Thanks for your help but i quit. Whatever i do its the same...i cant understand why it has to be so strange. I do these things in this order: main menu, customization, driver, helmet, my creations, i push triangle button to share the helmet that i have created, then push x button to apply it(appears the checkmark). Go online race, official team (then i select any driver), then the race starts and guess what...there is the same original helmet1f602.png. (Maybe my helmet its horrible and doesnt want to share it 1f602.png1f602.png). Thanks anyway1f44d.png

maybe ? that's realy strange 

1 hour ago, xXBurniXx said:

maybe 1f602.png that's realy strange 

Finally!!I have got the trophy! Apparently i have discovered what i was doing wrong... Maybe it doesnt matter, but im playing the ps4 version of the game. I have just wanted to try one last thing: from the main menu, customization, search online(bottom left of the screen), download a helmet created from another player!!!apply it and go to race. At the end the trophy will unlock (hopefully?). Thanks for your help anyway!??

2 hours ago, atriplehrkogabe7 said:

Finally!!I have got the trophy! Apparently i have discovered what i was doing wrong... Maybe it doesnt matter, but im playing the ps4 version of the game. I have just wanted to try one last thing: from the main menu, customization, search online(bottom left of the screen), download a helmet created from another player!!!apply it and go to race. At the end the trophy will unlock (hopefully1f602.png). Thanks for your help anyway!1f600.png1f44d.png

Genuinely a horrible trophy that is unnecessarily difficult to make happen. Happy you got it