Crypt of the NecroDancer Collector's Edition

It looks like you're the owner, so you could test for a new list. Although, if there was a new list, it would appear on the website; unless this edition is very recent then there may be a delay. Imagine the insanity of getting platinum twice in this game lol.

Hello, I am not the owner of the video so I asked around and my friend's friend (who also owns the digital version) got the physical copy and told us it is not a separate trophy list, the trophies list is shared with the digital version.

13 hours ago, kevao97 said:

Imagine the insanity of getting platinum twice in this game lol.

Hahaha!! Yes it would have been crazy? also much harder (in my opinion) because the all chars low% run has to been done with DLC enabled meaning an extra zone 5 and a new boss for all the characters.

25 minutes ago, stealthlevel100 said:

Hello, I am not the owner of the video so I asked around and my friend's friend (who also owns the digital version) got the physical copy and told us it is not a separate trophy list, the trophies list is shared with the digital version.

Hahaha!! Yes it would have been crazy? also much harder (in my opinion) because the all chars low% run has to been done with DLC enabled meaning an extra zone 5 and a new boss for all the characters.

Heck.