This game gonna screw me out of a chance to win a ps4 or vita

Solid_phantom

*EDIT* Added video proof

end Iedit*

Im nearly done with this 100% few stages left to do in Hidden labs, but my S rank Suburbs Trophy is not popping

In game award say i cleared 12/13, but i have them all S rank already (You can see them in stage select), i re did them all again S rank and still nothing

2gtxi1e.jpg

2z5qdk9.jpg

254wsug.jpg

4ihdg7.jpg

5xtwux.jpg

I sent a message to there e-mail hope they can help

By the way im on PS3 but this board actually has topics made other place is ghost town

Edited by Solid_phantom

You haven't got all A-Cogs in Hidden Labs yet, right? Complete all levels on S ranks except last, complete everyting there except getting all A-cogs. Take photos like you posted and post them, and then get that A-cog. That way even if you'll get same glitch in the Hidden Labs we will still know your exact time (since it would be the same for getting A-cog and getting all S ranks).

I think it would be fare to count your time such way and it would be faster then Kevinnummer1 (he has gap of at least one week).

Actually a have the same glitch in all 3 locations, so that's what I'm gonna do (and record video too).

Edited by vivan

I also experienced similar glitch in Night Missions some days ago. I've got S-rank on the first mission, and the Nightmaster medal shows "1/15".

But, somehow, next time I see the medal become "0/15". I can't confirm what cause this. I think it's because I got non S-rank in another mission,

so I think I should do the S-ranks in a single playthrough. When I tried to get S-rank in first mission again, that one S-rank I lost didn't come back :shakefist:

And I started a new save game.

So, I want to confirm some things, I worry if there is another glitch, sorry if this is off-topic,

1. The S-ranks trophies, in all 3 areas, do they need to be done in single playthrough (each area/world)?

2. The Nightlander, does it need to be done in single playthrough (playing 1 to 15 consecutively)?

3. The Nightrider, does it need to be done in single playthrough (playing 1 to 15 consecutively)?

and one more thing regarding upgrade,

4. Do we need (mandatory) the gear upgrade to get S-rank in some levels?

You haven't got all A-Cogs in Hidden Labs yet, right? Complete all levels on S ranks except last, complete everyting there except getting all A-cogs. Take photos like you posted and post them, and then get that A-cog. That way even if you'll get same glitch in the Hidden Labs we will still know your exact time (since it would be the same for getting A-cog and getting all S ranks).
I think it would be fare to count your time such way and it would be faster then Kevinnummer1 (he has gap of at least one week).
Actually a have the same glitch in all 3 locations, so that's what I'm gonna do (and record video too).

Can you confirm that this method works for the competition?

I mean, by showing that we got all S-ranks, without the trophy.

I am still unsure whether we need to do the S-ranks in single playthrough (consecutively) or not.

Thank you

Welp, I can't confirm anything but it's the only way I can imagine.

Also don't forget that game has online leaderboard, so it's easy to prove that you have 100% too. Probably.

1. No. Less S ranks on counter in Medals is a glitch.

2. No (I don't remember when was the last time I completed levels in Night missions, but right now I have 2/15 on counter), but if you die counter resets.

3. I do believe that if you close the game 1-hour timer still runs.

As for gear - I can confirm it for one level (3-4), on others there's some way (some horrible way, I can say - probably using glitches). However with gear those are so damn easy.

It happened again with the Hidden Labs trophy, i did as you said (sorry for the low quality compared to original photos, my bro camera way better than 3ds, ill re catch it again when i get a chance)

261kvw5.jpg

4tae6x.jpg

2uhs4uv.jpg

22lxlx.jpg

2zs037r.jpg

1zbxt6p.png

I don't know hommie. I would say you have a case and picx to semi validate your claim but a video would help Ur claim even more as did kevinnummer1 did which prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's there. Ur % is off even though it still is a valid claim seeing that the game is glitched.  :hmm:

Just now I realize something really weird about this hidden labs on my vita, so I go here to check Solid_phantom pics.
I haven't unlock hidden labs. I count the number of visible missions to be 12, but in the medal it shows 13. I thought that there is one mission available after completing 12 missions, or something like that. But after checking the pics, the medal also shows 13 but there are also 12 missions.
The number of missions on the medal & mission selection screen is different???
What kind of sorcery is this...

Yeah, that's the glitch Sly was talking about.

It looks like they forgot to add last level. Because there was promised to be 40 levels (15+13+13+4 = 40). And because game feels kinda unfinished.

UPD: wtf did I just wrote? :D 15+13+12 = 40. So actually it just the counter has wrong number. Just like level on level 3-13 on Vita.

P.s., Solid_phantom, please sync your scores in the game. Right now I see only your 100% in Suburbs. In Hidden Labs I don't see any scores. That's what competition page says:

We'll verify the legitimacy of earned trophies with Bloober Team, so make sure you're online for your leaderboard score to sync

Edited by vivan

Yeah, that's the glitch Sly was talking about.

It looks like they forgot to add last level. Because there was promised to be 40 levels (15+13+13+4 = 40). And because game feels kinda unfinished.

UPD: wtf did I just wrote? :D 15+13+12 = 40. So actually it just the counter has wrong number. Just like level on level 3-13 on Vita.

P.s., Solid_phantom, please sync your scores in the game. Right now I see only your 100% in Suburbs. In Hidden Labs I don't see any scores. That's what competition page says:

It should be synched up now

What's weird to me is that you have some incredibly fast plat times on pretty much all your plats.

Star Ocean - 7 Weeks (minimum 500 hour plat)

Mugen Souls - Under 3 Weeks (minimum 300-600 hour plat, very luck dependent)

Resonance of Fate - 4 days (minimum 80 hours) Also all your trophies for that game are out of order as far as when they should be earned. 

I hope I'm wrong, but your profile seems a bit suspect.  Makes me question the validity of this. 

What's weird to me is that you have some incredibly fast plat times on pretty much all your plats.

Resonance of Fate - 4 days (Minumum 80 hours) Also all your trophies for that game are seemingly out of order as far as when they should be earned. 

I hope I'm wrong, but your profile seems a bit suspect.  Makes me question the validity of this. 

I cant speak for SO4,Mugen souls 

But i personally can do Rof in about 60 hours, I dont care to check his trophies on the game. Im just saying going by time can be a little hard.

I cant speak for SO4,Mugen souls 

But i personally can do Rof in about 60 hours, I dont care to check his trophies on the game. Im just saying going by time can be a little hard.

He pretty much got all the chapter clear trophies in 3 minute spans.  No way. 

Also he got Clear the game, Clear NG+, Start NG+ in that order a few minutes apart.

He pretty much got all the chapter clear trophies in 3 minute spans.  No way. 

Also he got Clear the game, Clear NG+, Start NG+ in that order a few minutes apart.

I wasnt saying you were lying. which is why i said i dont care enough to check his trophies. 

I just wanted to say, if your going on time to plat alone ie SO4 and Mugen souls. Someone might get hit with that nonexistent ban hammer. But you seem to have his Rof trophies checked. so............. 

Resonance of Fate - 4 days (minimum 80 hours) Also all your trophies for that game are out of order as far as when they should be earned. 

SO 4: 500 hours is exaggerated I aimed for the platinum since starting multitask everything and i bet if i did it again i would beat my record

Mult save file in key places

Turbo controller

Extensive research on strats

Multitask everything

Mugen souls: 300-600 also exaggerated, same as above , but no guarantee i could beat it with getting the last Shampuru can be luck dependent

Dlc reduces time drasticaly (end game gear and weapons at the start of the game) (easy exploits to get $ and upgrade everything)

Speed runs 11 to 14 of them 3:30 maybe a little less 4 hours in a non optimized run

Multitasking everything

Turbo controller

Extensive research

Resonance of Fate- I admit it, no big deal, Save file is not locked no CFW Needed (this was 2011)

So yeah search my trophy set find another blemish i dare you, Estimated time and Actual time to complete is not gonna match 100% of the time. By researching before hand and a lot of free time you can beat any estimated time. I always wanted the ability to delete trophy, to get rid of that game plus DC universe + the few games that were saved on the ps3  before i sync my profile and got stuck with them forever (bought it used from a guy)

as for Vivan 8 min its possible and was a brilliant move and a bit upset i did not think of it. He used the rules to his advantage and I respect it. (By timing the first trophy and having the rest already set up to complete in a few seconds to minutes its completely possible and invite you to attempt it)

Edited by Solid_phantom
  • Like 1