PS4 Crash Bandicoot Possibly Leaked?

PREDRAG-K

So I just saw this article ---> http://www.gamepur.com/news/12807-crash-bandicoot-coming-exclusively-ps4-says-amazon-france-listing.html

Looks like Amazon France may have accidentally leaked a Crash Bandicoot game for PS4. As the article says, the listing has already been removed.

This isn't the first time Amazon France has leaked a game. Last year they leaked Black Ops 2, and recently they leaked Injustice GOTY edition for PC, PS4, and Vita.

What do you guys think? Could it be a fake or could we be actually getting a Crash Bandicoot reboot? 

This isn't the first time Amazon France has leaked a game. Last year they leaked Black Ops 2, and recently they leaked Injustice GOTY edition for PC, PS4, and Vita. 

Getting real tired of your shit Amazon France. 

But yeah this is great news. If it's real I just hope they keep the game as true to the originals as possible - needs to be short linear levels not open world!

I read somewhere that Crash was again in the hands of Sony and that Santa Monica Studio was working on 'this' game.

And Naughty Dog is supposed to be helping a bit.

so if that's true, I think we can expect something good

I found the link, if what they say is true....

http://eskimopress.com/news/games/item/442-crash-bandicoot-definitely-coming-to-the-playstation-4

Edited by nick-loquet

Crash isn't owned by Naughty Dog anymore, correct? I'd love for Naughty Dog to get the rights back and make a proper Crash Bandicoot game but I doubt that'll happen. 

Parker

Yep Crash is multi-plat now. This maybe be true but I don't think Activision would pull that kind of stunt and release on one console only. 

Edited by rhyperiorx

This COULD be good.....

The first 3 Crash Bandicoot games were great but in my opinion, the ones since haven't been as good. I really liked the platform feel that Naughty Dog achieved but this seems to have been lost since the PS2 days.

Now it feels more like an adventure game with 1 "level" rather than having distinct worlds to complete. In particular, I liked N Sanity Beach and Hog Wild (both from the very first game)

I really enjoyed first 3 Crash titles, that was really fun adventure. The same I can say about Crash Team Racing, that was absolutely great. And what about Crash Bash? Well, it's not from Naughty Dog, but I take it as one of the best party titles ever.

• Like 4

Would be so awesome to play Crash Bandicoot again

I think, that you have a chance to remember that era with Knack. Unfortunately, we are older than during Crash "old style" era, so this concept doesn't fit for current generation of players. It's like retrospective game for us, who enjoyed Crash 15 years ago.

I really enjoyed first 3 Crash titles, that was really fun adventure. The same I can say about Crash Team Racing, that was absolutely great. And what about Crash Bash? Well, it's not from Naughty Dog, but I take it as one of the best party titles ever.

couldn't have said it better myself!

-Easter egg in Sony commercial

-Activision removes Crash from their website

-Amazon France lists PS4 game.

^It's kind of hard for all of these to be just a coincsidencse. Although I want it to be true, the easter egg in the commercial could've been fake all along and Amazon France has listed fake (and real) things before.

I want it to be true, but I just can't believe it for some reason.