PS4 Crash Bandicoot Possibly Leaked?

PREDRAG-K

There's been a lot of Crash Bandicoot lately! First, its disappearance from the Activision website, which hinted that they sold it, then the PS4 ad easter egg showing a Crash Bandicoot sign and an arrow pointing to an orange rhomb, allegedly meaning that he'll be back to Sony, and now this? I'm getting really excited! The first 3 CB's were outstanding, then PS2 came in and the whole thing was a mess; a PS4 comeback would be EPIC. And you know what they say, where there's smoke, there's fire! ;)

I would like to see Naughty Dog develope a new Crash Bandicoot game - and have it be a sort of 'return to form' for the series.

I loved the original three Crash Bandicoot games on PS1, and think Naughty Dog has it in them to do one more. Considering it was Crash Bandicoot who put the developer on the map in the first place, I think they atleast owe that to PlayStations' lovable ex-mascot Crash.

You're slightly mistaken in saying Crash Bandicoot went south after Crash Bandicoot 3 & the launch of the PS2. There was ONE good Crash Bandicoot you neglected:

Universal interactive's Crash Bandicoot 4: Wrath of Cortex (PS2) was the first crash game of the PS2/XB generation, the first crash game not made by Naughty Dog, the only true sequel to the original trilogy, and frankly it was a pretty good Crash Bandicoot game!

Yeah, I remember that game, it was good, but for me it didn't have that sparkle previous Crash Bandicoot games had..... it was a good game, but not as good as the previous ones either in my opinion, and then everything that came after it was just disappointing. If Crash Bandicoot gets to redeem himself, I'll be more than pleased ^^ 

• Like 1

I've been hearing so many rumors about Crash coming to PS4, it's getting a bit ridiculous. At this point I feel it's pointless to pay much attention to anything about a new Crash unless it gets officially announced, if it does. The other problem is the fact that almost all Crash games after Wrath of Cortex have been pretty awful, so this is only exciting if a company other than Activision is getting to make the game. Honestly I'm very skeptical if this is happening, and if it is, I'll still have to wait and see for more information.

Edited by A_Hyper_Squirrel