100% in 2021

Patrickosan

Hey there all.

I've got a question, because I stopped playing after getting a platinum, when the game was free in PS Plus.

I haven't played any dlc so far and I want to 100% this game. Is it still possible and if so, how hard is it? 

Do I need some extra players for some boosting or most of them are able to do solo with randoms? 

Thx in advance for helping.

Some trophies you can get more easily with help, but the vast majority are simple and low effort trophies, I 100% 'd this game in january. There is a guy on the forum who is always helping everyone, you can find him in the trading topic,he helped me with the item trophies and also with the club trophies.

Still never played the game myself. The later DLC has a bunch of multiplayer stuff that you may need to boost for if you want 100 percent. Generally I hear the game is pretty easy. I might try it out in the near future after I clear out some of my backlog.

• Like 1

Not too taxing mate - some trophies are a little fiddly or a bit luck based - but a few nights of online should get you most of the way there.

It's not really a game worth the hassle of trying to boost - there is a very healthy and diverse user base still, and plenty of people who are not total rockstars at it and just play for the fun - you will be more than capable of getting the trophies without boosting. 

Enjoy :)

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys, I booted up RL today on my ps5. Last time I played it was around 2015, when it was for free in plus. I made platinum and had a pretty high level at that time. 

So, today I'm starting my game and I've got 1 lvl. I see my stats are up there, but level is not. I linked my account with Epic and downloaded old save data from PSN cloud, but it didn't help. Is that normal? I created ticket on RL support page, will see what they will tell me. 

Anyway, will I need level for anything at all? Any dlc trophies will require it?