progress for casting powers carry over playthroughs?

Radebe78

I have tried to find out on internet but failed. Does trophy progress for casting powers carry over in new game plus, or for example casting 75 times Sabotage must be done in the current playthrough. I know that kills carry over but nowhere it`s explicitly written what is the deal for powers.

Thanks in advance.

It's been a million years since I played this, but I seem to remember that you have to do those specific trophies in one playthrough, no carry over. I could be wrong though, but I do distinctly remember standing on the Citadel casting certain powers over and over again on one of the consoles because the game registered them as legit casts somehow.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

It's been a million years since I played this, but I seem to remember that you have to do those specific trophies in one playthrough, no carry over. I could be wrong though, but I do distinctly remember standing on the Citadel casting certain powers over and over again on one of the consoles because the game registered them as legit casts somehow.

Thanks for answering on this. Maybe you remember (if you chased platinum here) your last run as Adept class, which takes you to Citadel for a couple of hours casting that class powers onto fast travel console. My doubt is, if I as an Engineer, should waste my time and get all of 75x trophies in one playthrough, or I can use them across three playthroughs (casual, hardcore, insanity) and they will eventually pop.

It's been years since I played through ME1, but I do know you need a minimum of three playthroughs to plat the game since there are six squad mates and all six of them have a trophy associated with each for using them for the majority of the game.

Therefore, the three classes one should use are:

Adept (all biotic related trophies)

Engineer (all tech related trophies)

Soldier (all weapon related trophies)

Thanks for replying but this is wrong. You probably don't remember but you should choose one class (Engineer in my case) and stick with it for all 3 playthroughs in order to reach lvl 60.

Anyway question still stands if Engineer powers are cumulative over multiple playthroughs or must be done in 1 sitting. I am going with the latter for now.