Herbset

knife flight hell

6 posts in this topic

So I'm missing 2 knife flights and i have no clue which one. Is there a way of resetting it? Coz at this point i can't tell if it doesn't pop coz I'm doing it wrong or because I have done it already. Please help those two fucking flights are between me and plat

If you are sideways going through the correct areas then it’ll pop as long as you don’t touch anything. If it doesn’t pop then try from a different angle and always make sure you are as sideways as possible and don’t touch any buildings 

Nope, and just like every other trophy in this game, the knife flight one is bugged, had it glitch on me on both ps3 and ps4 versions. Just start a new game and do it all over again in there.

Good luck on this!  I also have 2 knife flights that I need to redo as the game doesn't like my flying :lol:

21 hours ago, Neptuos said:

Nope, and just like every other trophy in this game, the knife flight one is bugged, had it glitch on me on both ps3 and ps4 versions. Just start a new game and do it all over again in there.

God dammit that's what I thought. I will do than mate, thanks

Well I had to start a new game and do all flying stuff again. Took me 4h but i managed to do it.