Where's the avatars and theme?

Best Buy is saying there isn’t any preorder bonus to be had, even though their website had it listed before today. From what I’ve see all over a lot of people haven’t gotten their codes be it from Amazon, bestbuy, GameStop whatever. Hopefully it’ll come with in 48hrs or so. I love the theme and want it :(

• Like 1

Ordered mine from Amazon which listed a pre-order bonus (Theme, Avatars, Digital OST for the PS4 version) when I originally place my order when the game was announced, but never actually got them. Seems weird to offer bonuses to first print editions and then not own up to it. The odd thing about this is that the first print editions of the Yorha (GOTY) Edition of Nier Automata had the same premise, but actually included the code inside the box itself, yet, any Nier Replicant first print editions physical copies did not.

When you place the order, there is an email titled "Square Enix Store Order Confirmation". Near the end of that email, a red button says "DOWNLOAD AND ACTIVATION OF YOUR DIGITAL PRODUCTS", click that and you will find the code. BTW, I am in NA.

I ordered mine from the Square store and submitted a ticket to them and they resent the link.

EDIT:  But yea, I was expecting the code to be in the game box and wasn't paying attention to the e-mails and just cleaned my inbox without thanking.

Edited by Ilzaki

Shit like this always happens when codes aren't inside the box, generally for the first run of the print. Dealing with crappy and clueless customer service reps for a couple of avatars and themes sucks. I bought my game from an independent and they had the codes printed out and taped on my game case, glad they got that figured out.

I contacted Amazon and they said the developer is supposed to give us the code. So it looks like Amazon botched it again. Why some people get the email and other don't, I don't know. If the email exists in their system, even to just some people, you would think that customer support would be able to see this.