Do you think this will get a PS5 version/update?

i hope not. Maybe remaster the first one (lmao remember those rumors? haaa), but just let R* work on GTA6.

i wish theyd go against everything and make Manhunt 3 just to do it.  Imagine how graphic that could be now lmao. The outcry of parents everywhere ?

but ya no, just take their time with GTA 5 PS5 Version (ugh fuck GTA5), and work on GTA6

• 4 weeks later...

Why would anyone hope not an update or native PS5 version, "i dont want it so it shouldnt exist!" So weird, not like rockstar are only capable of doing 1 thing at a time with 9 studios across the globe

On 29/04/2021 at 9:58 AM, Infected Elite said:

i hope not. Maybe remaster the first one (lmao remember those rumors? haaa), but just let R* work on GTA6.

i wish theyd go against everything and make Manhunt 3 just to do it.  Imagine how graphic that could be now lmao. The outcry of parents everywhere 1f602.png

but ya no, just take their time with GTA 5 PS5 Version (ugh fuck GTA5), and work on GTA6

29 minutes ago, OnlyCass said:

Why would anyone hope not an update or native PS5 version, "i dont want it so it shouldnt exist!" So weird, not like rockstar are only capable of doing 1 thing at a time with 9 studios across the globe

why replay GTA 5 on 3 console generations?

9 studio across the globe, barely any games being made or released by them. 

9 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

why replay GTA 5 on 3 console generations?

9 studio across the globe, barely any games being made or released by them. 

Thats like saying the only people who buy PS5s are previous PS4 owners and PS3 before that and everyone one of them has previously purchased GTA V on both of their previous consoles. 

6 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Thats like saying the only people who buy PS5s are previous PS4 owners and PS3 before that and everyone one of them has previously purchased GTA V on both of their previous consoles. 

for the most part that is the case though. But this game has been milked for almost 10years. Give us GTA6 or anything else. Give us Manhunt 3. piss off the parents all over again. Bully 2. Bring back Agent .