InvisibleBanana

Do you think this will get a PS5 version/update?

14 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I've been holding off on starting the campaign with hope that this will get either a PS5 version or update. I haven't seen any news on it. I'd assume it would get a separate version as GTA V is getting a PS5 version this year. Any thoughts?

Absolutely, first GTA V than RDR II but i want to see GTA IV Complete Edition Remake.. 

No doubt in my mind that its already in production and will be announced after GTA5 releases on PS5.

I hope there will atleast be a small 60 FPS unlock patch when GTA Online update releases

On 24.4.2021 at 1:29 AM, Shiraishi Urara said:

I would rather see a Bully 2 and/or LA Noire Part 2 then seeing Red Dead Redemption 2 getting remastered.

L.A Noire 2 <3 

8 hours ago, johs854 said:

I hope there will atleast be a small 60 FPS unlock patch when GTA Online update releases

This at the very least.

i hope not. Maybe remaster the first one (lmao remember those rumors? haaa), but just let R* work on GTA6.

i wish theyd go against everything and make Manhunt 3 just to do it.  Imagine how graphic that could be now lmao. The outcry of parents everywhere 😂

but ya no, just take their time with GTA 5 PS5 Version (ugh fuck GTA5), and work on GTA6

The only reason I haven't played it is because I am expecting a PS5 upgrade. Want my first time experience to be through the enhancements, for a game of this scale.

Why would anyone hope not an update or native PS5 version, "i dont want it so it shouldnt exist!" So weird, not like rockstar are only capable of doing 1 thing at a time with 9 studios across the globe

On 29/04/2021 at 9:58 AM, Infected Elite said:

i hope not. Maybe remaster the first one (lmao remember those rumors? haaa), but just let R* work on GTA6.

i wish theyd go against everything and make Manhunt 3 just to do it.  Imagine how graphic that could be now lmao. The outcry of parents everywhere 1f602.png

but ya no, just take their time with GTA 5 PS5 Version (ugh fuck GTA5), and work on GTA6

29 minutes ago, OnlyCass said:

Why would anyone hope not an update or native PS5 version, "i dont want it so it shouldnt exist!" So weird, not like rockstar are only capable of doing 1 thing at a time with 9 studios across the globe

why replay GTA 5 on 3 console generations?

9 studio across the globe, barely any games being made or released by them. 

9 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

why replay GTA 5 on 3 console generations?

9 studio across the globe, barely any games being made or released by them. 

Thats like saying the only people who buy PS5s are previous PS4 owners and PS3 before that and everyone one of them has previously purchased GTA V on both of their previous consoles. 

6 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Thats like saying the only people who buy PS5s are previous PS4 owners and PS3 before that and everyone one of them has previously purchased GTA V on both of their previous consoles. 

for the most part that is the case though. But this game has been milked for almost 10years. Give us GTA6 or anything else. Give us Manhunt 3. piss off the parents all over again. Bully 2. Bring back Agent .