(Spoiler) Ten years dreaming about a remake with Grimoire Nier stories on it...

And it happened ❤️

First I got all achievements on 360, after a few months I beat it again with all endings, after a couple years I got the Platinum on PS3, and then played the Japanese version that I'm still saving the Plat for a nice milestone. Ten years later is here with so many great and emotional surprises~

It would be nice society evolves to a point where "Witche's Sabbath" and how Nier earned money while young were allowed on it.

Spoiler

7yj9kxh.jpg

Edited by YonahFuriae
  • Like 2

Yeah, and after getting the Platinum I can say there's many more surprises. The best thing you can do is play it trying to avoid any spoilers from social media and new sites, the game is explicit enough to make you notice how to get the new stuff, though maybe the last of them is a bit more subtle.

Yeah, for games I'm certain I will get I never watch the trailers and avoid these sites, when I posted this, I made the window as thin as I could, then press the make a new post to not seeing anything, haha. Especially with Yoko Taro or Persona games.

Also I'm concerned about not spoiling anyone too, that's why I didn't specifically mention it on the title, but still I didn't think mentioning the game has Grimoire Nier stories would be considered spoiler to people, I've always been just ultra sensitive to any kind of information leak about the games I play. I also thought it would make people who might think the game is just a visual remaster be more interested in getting it, since I came with 0 information, I really thought it wouldn't have any new content when I started it.

I'll add (Spoiler) at the start of the title just in case.