Trophy Discussion Thread

Cosmokeeper

Hey everyone! We gotta have a trophy discussion thread about the trophies in this awesome game ? After trying out the demo version I was immediately sold.

Any R-Type veterans that want to weigh in with opinions? There are a few trophies that seem quite hard indeed. I love SHMUPs but I'm an average SHMUP player, somewhere on the lower spectrum of the average skill scale so medium difficulty for a veteran will be higher for me. I love the physical Inaugural Flight Edition of the game!

Edited by Cosmokeeper
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, greenzsaber said:

Will be a very grindy game to platinum, in addition to the difficulty. Its predecessor had an in-game award for 100 and 1000 hours played, just to give you an idea of what to expect.

Assuming you mean the trophy to gather many awards in the gallery. Funny thing, how many is many lol

On 24/4/2021 at 8:19 PM, greenzsaber said:

Will be a very grindy game to platinum, in addition to the difficulty. Its predecessor had an in-game award for 100 and 1000 hours played, just to give you an idea of what to expect.

I swear i didn't really understand how to get the "Launched 101 fighters" in-game award. I've even tried starting the first stage with all 101 fighters.

Anyway i'm hyped for this game but i'll probably grab it later, hopefully before the end of the year, just like i did with Ritual of the Night.

On 25/4/2021 at 4:37 AM, Helyx said:

Why the hell is there already DLC content?

It's a Granzella game, don't be surprised if we get dozens of paid cosmetic addons, too.

Edited by Lance_87

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...