No death runs

LethalLuke1993

Tbh just keep going, it won't get harder than that. Except some sequence later you'll see. 

Anyway, it's normal, you'll eventually get better. My tips before the no deaths run is, do the bad ending one, so you got more familiarized with the levels and also do most of the badges (not all cause the trophy is bugged) to train the levels. 

Yes. It promises to be tedious. Phat Station and the Sanctum were responsible for many deaths of mine. The You’re (Not) On Fire! Trophy I’m also expecting to have a hard time with, having just done a no death run of Level 1 and sustained damage without ever noticing it. 

3 hours ago, onyxske said:

Yes. It promises to be tedious. Phat Station and the Sanctum were responsible for many deaths of mine. The You’re (Not) On Fire! Trophy I’m also expecting to have a hard time with, having just done a no death run of Level 1 and sustained damage without ever noticing it. 

That trophy is actually quite fast. Just go for the easy difficulty and find the first hidden jelly. You can see more easily if you get damaged in the HP meter and if so, just restart the game! 

• Like 1

Can anyone confirm if doing a no death run you can just exit to dash if you die or do you need to upload the save to the cloud and keep uploading/downloading it? Bit annoying that after the story you only have chapter select with no option to continue.. I've got all the badges bar one ready for the trophy fix and don't want to have to do them all again.

14 hours ago, Bra-C-Ket said:

Can anyone confirm if doing a no death run you can just exit to dash if you die or do you need to upload the save to the cloud and keep uploading/downloading it? Bit annoying that after the story you only have chapter select with no option to continue.. I've got all the badges bar one ready for the trophy fix and don't want to have to do them all again.

The guide on Powerpyx's website says you can just quit to the dashboard when you die or respawn and it'll be fine. Obviously only works on a new game and not level select.