100% checklist but still no trophy

akukanyu

I have attained 100% on the checklist and i have the trophy for 70 gold medals. I’ve been replaying missions trying to get the trophy to pop but still nothing. Also i only have one save i had deleted all my other saves for space and didn’t realize it sooner. Can anyone help?

Hate to say it, but if you don't have any back up saves, you'll probably have to start over from the beginning. Always best to keep back ups. Especially with games like that, that require you to collect a ton of stuff. I also had to re-do a ton of stuff on GTA V because of the 100% trophy glitching on me. Luckily I had a back up save. But had to re-do the majority of my collectibles. Sorry it glitched on you. I hope you can find a solution, and don't have to do it all again. But definitely make sure you keep frequent back ups from now on. It will save you lots of trouble in the future ❤️

• Like 2

On 25.4.2021 at 2:40 AM, Kotxmi said:

I have attained 100% on the checklist and i have the trophy for 70 gold medals. I’ve been replaying missions trying to get the trophy to pop but still nothing. Also i only have one save i had deleted all my other saves for space and didn’t realize it sooner. Can anyone help?

Did you at some point ever use a cheat code in the end? Using a cheat code automatically invalids every trophy you might get.

• 1 month later...

If I finished the game a long time ago before trophy hunting, and have not completed the "missable" trophies, do I need to start a new save?

Can I 100% my current save and do all trophies?
or do I need to start a new one?

Or can I use my current save, do all trophies and then start a new one?

14 hours ago, SuperXander000 said:

If I finished the game a long time ago before trophy hunting, and have not completed the "missable" trophies, do I need to start a new save?

Can I 100% my current save and do all trophies?
or do I need to start a new one?

Or can I use my current save, do all trophies and then start a new one?

Most of the missable trophies depend on the ending you get, if you don't choose the correct ending you will miss %100, and most of the missable trophies  

• 3 weeks later...