Junior team

matt_allen

You should choose a junior team objective like “finish in the top 10” for the first year. Keep upgrading as much as possible. I would also recommend just going with 1 junior rider for the first season. I hired 2 riders - one would meet the objective but the other rider never would so I spent most of my moto2 season in negative balance. 

You get a good chunk of money for winning moto2 which can be used on upgrades. You should also be able to hire a better 2nd rider for your junior team. Don’t be tempted to start a junior moto2 team as you may lose money again!

I chose another “finish in the top 10” objective for my junior team’s second season. Both the riders hit the objective in every race so money was no longer a problem.

I would like help with the Junior Team, which is better to win Moto2 or Moto3? Tips to have a good performance, it is worth spending with better drivers or investing in the weak ones until they get better results, who already platinum give a help on what to do about it, thank you for your attention.

• 4 weeks later...

In my 4 seasons experience I noticed that my S riders in the Moto3 we’re always behind KTM red bull racing team. in my third season in MotoGP I start also Moto2 junior team and my woman driver finished 2nd just with 10 points difference and I knew that next season I will finally get riders championship. So for me worked Moto2.

• 1 month later...

How do you set up a junior team? I'm halfway through my Moto2 championship and don't understand how I'm meant to recruit riders....

Edit: Ok, so to set up a junior team, you need at least 200k reputation and you can start a junior team at the end of the calendar year - check around weeks 47-52 and there should be the option to start up a team, recruit a manager and riders. 

I understand what you guys mean about losing money! I recruited two riders for my Junior team - both in Moto3 and now I'm 100k under! One finished 6th and the other 11th but I've upgraded some stuff now and hopefully they start performing better with each race. 

Edited by thedarkness91
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have a moto3 junior team with B rating two riders.

I have dismissed personal manager and the tech staffs, the tech staff are auto replaced by B rating staff by game.

But i am still going downwards on negative balance with every race.

I think 2 riders are costing too much, but i cannot dismiss one of them now.

So annoying for me this junior mode!

I am not having any fun right now, so long doing the races again and again.

Also ai bikes are so bad on these series, they always stick to their line and they always crash to me as i go on the best line, they do this as i do not exist.

I have found a little trophy guide, and it is written that it is best to have 1 worst driver for the first junior team season.

https://nodegamers.com/2022/03/18/motogp21-trophy-guide/

I am at -190000 credits after first 4 races on motogp career with moto3 junior team with two B riders. 

Does someone have any other advice for junior team?

Edited by thesahinonur