Golden Keys

• 1 year later...

Question about the Golden Keys. I have the Handsome Jack Collection. I have a Shift account from playing Borderlands 2. When I started my play through of the Pre Sequel and got to the Concordia Shift machine, I had around 75 golden keys. I took them all, assuming it was either a reward for having a Shift account and playing the other games or just a collection of keys from since the game released years ago. In any case, after playing the game for a few days, all of these 75 golden keys reappeared. I was able to collect them and suddenly have 150 keys. Has this happened to anyone else and does anyone know what triggers it? My game has frozen a few times (I'm playing on PS4) and I wonder if this may have reset the Shift Machine. Thanks!

1 hour ago, cobaltTangerine said:

Question about the Golden Keys. I have the Handsome Jack Collection. I have a Shift account from playing Borderlands 2. When I started my play through of the Pre Sequel and got to the Concordia Shift machine, I had around 75 golden keys. I took them all, assuming it was either a reward for having a Shift account and playing the other games or just a collection of keys from since the game released years ago. In any case, after playing the game for a few days, all of these 75 golden keys reappeared. I was able to collect them and suddenly have 150 keys. Has this happened to anyone else and does anyone know what triggers it? My game has frozen a few times (I'm playing on PS4) and I wonder if this may have reset the Shift Machine. Thanks!

The Golden Keys have always been a bit buggy in BL2 and TPS but I've never heard of this specific bug happening :hmm:.