Where is the patch 1.08 For the platinum??

iLmIgLiOrE91

more than 12 days have passed since version 1.07 but when does this final version come out to unlock the 2 remaining gold trophies? I am very disappointed sincerely, also because I have been a fan since the days of the ps1, but all this time is unacceptable, I am checking their site every day but nothing ....

5 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

Most game patches need way more than 12 days to build, test, finalise and release. I know 1.05 thru 1.07 got dropped really quickly, but realistically we could still have a while to wait yet

On top of that, most game companies are still working remotely, so that increases the time.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

We are waiting since december for Worms Rumble to get a patch to being able to unlock all trophies on PS4 and PS5 !

So 12 days ... small player :P;) 

I'm waiting for that too, but somehow I have the feeling they will never patch it. Let's wait and see, some games were still patched after many months.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

I'm waiting for that too, but somehow I have the feeling they will never patch it. Let's wait and see, some games were still patched after many months.

They fixed "Geared Up" and "Tooled Up" trophies a few weeks ago, so hopefully this last trophy will get a patch too ^^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, seblegamer said:

They fixed "Geared Up" and "Tooled Up" trophies a few weeks ago, so hopefully this last trophy will get a patch too ^^

This last Trophy Fix hopefully will fix the lower level Up Trophies too. And Fashionista and Big Spender need to be fixed too.

Edited by Sikutai

5 hours ago, BGriff1986 said:

Most game patches need way more than 12 days to build, test, finalise and release. I know 1.05 thru 1.07 got dropped really quickly, but realistically we could still have a while to wait yet

The bigger question is why was it released in such a buggy state? I get that it is free for plus members, but come on, it could have used another month of work at least. 

5 minutes ago, psycho_clank314 said:

The bigger question is why was it released in such a buggy state? I get that it is free for plus members, but come on, it could have used another month of work at least. 

Oh, sure, the fact that this is yet-another example of a game being released in a buggy state is frustrating and disappointing in equal measure (especially when you consider it ISN’T free on PS4)

But hey, when the game industry never faces any repercussions for selling us shit they’re not gonna be incentivised to stop doing it :( 

4 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Kinda funny I went absolute no life and killed all my sleep and took days of work to get first #1 platinum achiever. Just for the lols as it’s still my best childhood game.

Well that’s something I’ll never do again1f602.png

On the “plus” side, you’ve still got a chance at snagging first Plat. After all, the race isn’t over til it’s over!