DLC trophies at 0%

As I can tell, they added patch 2.6.3 support with its two DLCs, some trophies like Level Up Your Federation or Have a Diplomatic Weight of over 9000 doesn't require DLC because it's a part of free 2.6.3 update. But built Juggernaut or have Mega-Shipyard requires DLCs itself, which are currently unavailable

Edited by Smaxoy
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Smaxoy said:

As I can tell, they added patch 2.6.3 support with its two DLCs, some trophies like Level Up Your Federation or Have a Diplomatic Weight of over 9000 doesn't require DLCs because it's a part of the free 2.6.3 update but build Juggernaut or have Mega-Shipyard requires DLCs itself, which are currently unavailable.

This^

Some of the DLCs aren't out yet, which is why their attainment rates are at 0.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 26.4.2021 at 3:40 PM, HuntingFever said:

This^

Some of the DLCs aren't out yet, which is why their attainment rates are at 0.

Ancient Relics DLC has been out since late March and 5 out of 6 trophies from this pack are still at zero. I think now it's safe to say they are broken. I'm curious to hear from somewhere still playing this game. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Ancient Relics DLC has been out since late March and 5 out of 6 trophies from this pack are still at zero. I think now it's safe to say they are broken. I'm curious to hear from somewhere still playing this game. 

If you look at the PSN Percentages, all of them have at least 1 earner so the trophies are possible but are likely very hard/grindy/RNG dependant.

I believe that Ancient Relics has yet to release on console but is scheduled to do so later this year.  The trophies are listed, but not everything in Expansion Pack Four has come to console just yet; just to PC.

I don't believe that the five trophies still sitting at 0% are attainable without the DLC.  As such, I wouldn't be shocked if anybody who has those trophies on PS4 attained them by less-than-legitimate reasons.

Edited by acasser
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, acasser said:

I believe that Ancient Relics has yet to release on console but is scheduled to do so later this year.  The trophies are listed, but not everything in Expansion Pack Four has come to console just yet; just to PC.

I don't believe that the five trophies still sitting at 0% are attainable without the DLC.  As such, I wouldn't be shocked if anybody who has those trophies on PS4 attained them by less-than-legitimate reasons.

One trophy in that pack has 152 achievers. So they released a small part of the pack but have ignored the rest for half a year? That's really weird.

2 minutes ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

One trophy in that pack has 152 achievers. So they released a small part of the pack but have ignored the rest for half a year? That's really weird.

I believe Archaelogical Sites have been added into in the base game code, which is why that one trophy is achievable.  But the rest of the stuff tied to those trophies is part of the DLC itself, and that DLC pack has yet to release; that's why you don't see any achievers for the other stuff.  You cannot find the two Precursor chains, you cannot find stuff from the story pack tied to another trophy in that batch, you cannot find relics (or dig sites) in the quantity required for Arcana and Artificer even playing on the largest galaxy possible on console.

The console versions and DLCs have lagged behind their PC equivalents for quite some time.  This is one area where this is particularly noticeable at this time.

3 minutes ago, acasser said:

I believe Archaelogical Sites have been added into in the base game code, which is why that one trophy is achievable.  But the rest of the stuff tied to those trophies is part of the DLC itself, and that DLC pack has yet to release; that's why you don't see any achievers for the other stuff.  You cannot find the two Precursor chains, you cannot find stuff from the story pack tied to another trophy in that batch, you cannot find relics (or dig sites) in the quantity required for Arcana and Artificer even playing on the largest galaxy possible on console.

The console versions and DLCs have lagged behind their PC equivalents for quite some time.  This is one area where this is particularly noticeable at this time.

Makes sense, thank you. I'm interested in this game but don't want to ruin my completion with unattainable trophies. So I'd rather wait until they release everything.

13 hours ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Makes sense, thank you. I'm interested in this game but don't want to ruin my completion with unattainable trophies. So I'd rather wait until they release everything.

Even once it is all released, this game will still likely be buggy and require a very large commitment of patience and planning. Consider using a secondary account if you are a 100%er.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...