Linconanann

Boo-Urns Glitched?

4 posts in this topic

I am pretty sure I am in the lowest reputation level, and when I press more down in D-pad, my reputation couldn't go lower. The bar stays at the lowest level and not moving any more. But I didn't get the trophy. Is it glitched or I did something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

More information: I used Nadal in Career and got the lowest level of reputation and couldn't go lower, but I didn't get the trophy.

I was wondering if this needs to be a new created player. Can anyone let me know how you got this trophy? Thanks so much.

On 4/27/2021 at 8:34 PM, Linconanann said:

More information: I used Nadal in Career and got the lowest level of reputation and couldn't go lower, but I didn't get the trophy.

I was wondering if this needs to be a new created player. Can anyone let me know how you got this trophy? Thanks so much.

It has to be a new created player!

I had a similar problem. I used a created player I bumped up to 99. My bar stayed low forever. 

You'll know you have it right with the new player when you see story mode type cutscenes.

On 5/3/2021 at 2:34 AM, TheGoaler said:

It has to be a new created player!

I had a similar problem. I used a created player I bumped up to 99. My bar stayed low forever. 

You'll know you have it right with the new player when you see story mode type cutscenes.

Thanks so much! I got it!