LBPV trophies doubts

zgz93

Hello!

I've recently started on LBPV (such a good moment with the servers' status?) and have some doubts regarding trophies:

• "Chases the Aces" must be done in 10 different levels...right?
  • Where can I see how many and what levels I've completed perfectly? I mean, without dying.
  • "Get A Life"...is there any way to do it more easily? Maybe just selectiong some item and letting the joystick stuck so it keeps moving? Does it work?

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, zgz93 said:
  • "Chases the Aces" must be done in 10 different levels...right?
  • Where can I see how many and what levels I've completed perfectly? I mean, without dying.
  • "Get A Life"...is there any way to do it more easily? Maybe just selectiong some item and letting the joystick stuck so it keeps moving? Does it work?

1. Yes, 10 different levels.
2. You will see a Spade icon on any levels you’ve Aced (finished without dying)

3. One of the things you can do for this trophy is plug in the charging cable in your Vita and into the wall and when you’re in a level you’re creating, have a part of the charging cable touching the front screen. It’ll mimic a finger touching the screen and register it as being active. 

For "Chases the Aces", if you are going to die, or if you just did, quit the game before your sackboy respawns: Press the PS button and close the program. Then restart it and try again the level. 

If you do this, the game keeps all the aced levels in a row you have done so far and you can continue until you do 10 of them.

If you don't do this, you have to start from 0 every time you die.

Just a little tip to make this trophy a bit easier.