EIdain

Cross Gen Trophy Fix - Update 1.2.1

81 posts in this topic

Title Update 1.2.1 will be deployed on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox

Quote

 

Title Update 1.2.1 will be deployed on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles, PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Ubisoft Connect, Epic Games Store, Stadia, and Amazon Luna tomorrow: April 27, 2021.
 

(PS5) All trophies achieved on PS4 will now be unlocked on PS5. (Trophies including Viking Legend, Calling in a Favor, As It Was Foretold, Disorder of the Ancients, Skadi's Hobby, Silent Viking, and Orlog Champion. should now unlock retroactively when conditions were met previously.)

Full list of changes here. Includes fixes for world spawning of fish amongst other things too.

 


Now when I get around to playing the DLC I'll be able to do so on my PS5.

Edited by EIdain
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So does this also mean all trophies earned on PS5 will also unlock on PS4? Since your saves can be saved on the cloud.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They would announce this right after I replayed the game to get the remaining story trophies. 😂 Oh well.

1 hour ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

So does this also mean all trophies earned on PS5 will also unlock on PS4? Since your saves can be saved on the cloud.

Yes, if you have both PS4 & PS5 versions, you can play either first, then unlock most on the opposite version. I did PS5 first, then PS4. The update should make it now fully unlockable.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Contraire42 said:

They would announce this right after I replayed the game to get the remaining story trophies. 1f602.png Oh well.

Yes, if you have both PS4 & PS5 versions, you can play either first, then unlock most on the opposite version. I did PS5 first, then PS4. The update should make it now fully unlockable.

 

I feel your pain, literally just got the plat today.

 

Gosh darn it all to heck.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So will i be able to auto pop all trophies on the PS4 version if i have the PS5 plat with this new update?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never did something like this, but if I can achieve the platinum on PS4 with my platinum save on PS5... i would think it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, matigrosso91 said:

I never did something like this, but if I can achieve the platinum on PS4 with my platinum save on PS5... i would think it. 

 

I'll post here tomorrow and tell evryone if it autopops the PS4 platinum. Wont try it until the patch has dropped for both version of the game though. If it doesn't auto pop everything i have saves right before 100% collectibles, settlement lvl 6 & before the last order member. So i won't have to replay that much to snag the potentially remaining trophies.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Contraire42 said:

They would announce this right after I replayed the game to get the remaining story trophies. 1f602.png Oh well.

Yes, if you have both PS4 & PS5 versions, you can play either first, then unlock most on the opposite version. I did PS5 first, then PS4. The update should make it now fully unlockable.

Ah right thanks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Quink666 said:

 

I'll post here tomorrow and tell evryone if it autopops the PS4 platinum. Wont try it until the patch has dropped for both version of the game though. If it doesn't auto pop everything i have saves right before 100% collectibles, settlement lvl 6 & before the last order member. So i won't have to replay that much to snag the potentially remaining trophies.

Can you please tag me when you do the testing? So that I can update / remove the guide for cross-save management.

 

Happy that this is finally getting fixed, although it took several months 😥

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Vanqishd said:

Can you please tag me when you do the testing? So that I can update / remove the guide for cross-save management.

 

Happy that this is finally getting fixed, although it took several months 1f625.png


I’ll be home in a couple of hours. I’ll just have to download the patches for both versions. Will

write here ASAP. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They didnt fix anything I only got II Worthy an Crawldfch not a Plat -.- I have everything completed to

Edited by jd4903
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jd4903 said:

They didnt fix anything I only got II Worthy an Crawldfch not a Plat -.- I have everything completed to

Did you assassinate any enemy? What were the steps you followed in-game after loading up the save? The trophies that popped did so just by loading the save?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only them II I loaded me Manual Save from 2O2O Nov 26 an only loaded into Raventhorpe got a Ragnar Lothbrok Quest

Edited by jd4903
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jd4903 said:

Only them II I loaded me Manual Save from 2O2O Nov 26 an only loaded into Raventhorpe got a Ragnar Lothbrok Quest

While in Ravensthorpe, can you assassinate (R1) a straw dummy in front of the Hidden Ones Bureau? Let me know what happens

Edited by Vanqishd
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After seeing the title update. I finally thought to try it after they managed to fix the pig of prophecy. Sadly. When I loaded my cross save all I got was the Worthy trophy. I tried killing an enemy and travelling to Ravensthorpe and assassinating the dummy. Neither did anything. Nothing other than worthy has auto popped. Very disappointing. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Vanqishd said:

While in Ravensthorpe, can you assassinate (R1) a straw dummy in front of the Hidden Ones Bureau? Let me know what happens

From Horse I got Trophy on Straw Dummy nothin happened when I Assassinate

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jd4903 said:

From Horse I got Trophy on Straw Dummy nothin happened when I Assassinate

 

I got a single trophy and that was Silent Viking. Great update...... 

Edited by Quink666
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah i gonna try to upload my save right before i got 100% collectibles and see what happens. Popped the 100% collectibles trophy but not a single other. Ubisoft certainly are a bunch muppets.

Edited by Quink666
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can any of you try to complete any quest? A Reda contract, or whatever? Let me know if that pops any trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doin Ragnar Quest Popped lot still didnt pop Plat I don't hav Max Settlement Trophy or any other I also hav everything IOO% All Story 

 

Edited by jd4903
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I reloaded a save right before the final mission and right when i completed the final mission i got a whole bunch except these

 

Rampage
Complete your first raid in England Will have to redo this i assume, starting a raid and an already done location did not pop the trophy.

Skadi's Hobby
Perform a 150m slide in the snow Had to redo this one

Equine Attack
Assassinate an enemy from your horse Had to redo this one

Row Rage
Ram and destroy 5 boats in under 2 minutes with your longship (Base game only) Redid this one

A Picture of Grace
Run through 30 breakable objects Broke 1 object and trophy popped

Not the Norse You're Looking For
Successfully pass close to a guard in a distrust area by blending with a group of monks

Flying Eivor
Get thrown 30 meters away by a destroyer or a housecarl Redid this one

Face My Might!
Equip 8 abilities Had to re equip a skill for it to pop

Caladfwlch
Draw Excalibur from the Stone Equipped it in my invetnory and trophy popped!

 

Seahorse
Swim a total of 3km with the horse Had to swim for 1 meter for it to pop

Good Catch!
Catch a fish of each type using the fishing line Had to fish 1 fish for it to pop

Worthy
Wield Mjolnir

Didnt have mjolnir on this save.

 

I did the 100% trophy earlier on another save right before the last collectible. Dont know if this trophy autopops or not. Same with order members

Edited by Quink666
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jd4903 said:

I can't get Settlement cause it's Max -.-

 

You dont have an earlier save? before lvl 6?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now