Cross Gen Trophy Fix - Update 1.2.1

EIdain

Title Update 1.2.1 will be deployed on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox

Title Update 1.2.1 will be deployed on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles, PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Ubisoft Connect, Epic Games Store, Stadia, and Amazon Luna tomorrow: April 27, 2021.

(PS5) All trophies achieved on PS4 will now be unlocked on PS5. (Trophies including Viking Legend, Calling in a Favor, As It Was Foretold, Disorder of the Ancients, Skadi's Hobby, Silent Viking, and Orlog Champion. should now unlock retroactively when conditions were met previously.)

Full list of changes here. Includes fixes for world spawning of fish amongst other things too.

Now when I get around to playing the DLC I'll be able to do so on my PS5.

Edited by EIdain

They would announce this right after I replayed the game to get the remaining story trophies. ? Oh well.

1 hour ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

So does this also mean all trophies earned on PS5 will also unlock on PS4? Since your saves can be saved on the cloud.

Yes, if you have both PS4 & PS5 versions, you can play either first, then unlock most on the opposite version. I did PS5 first, then PS4. The update should make it now fully unlockable.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Contraire42 said:

They would announce this right after I replayed the game to get the remaining story trophies. 1f602.png Oh well.

Yes, if you have both PS4 & PS5 versions, you can play either first, then unlock most on the opposite version. I did PS5 first, then PS4. The update should make it now fully unlockable.

I feel your pain, literally just got the plat today.

Gosh darn it all to heck.

5 minutes ago, matigrosso91 said:

I never did something like this, but if I can achieve the platinum on PS4 with my platinum save on PS5... i would think it. 

I'll post here tomorrow and tell evryone if it autopops the PS4 platinum. Wont try it until the patch has dropped for both version of the game though. If it doesn't auto pop everything i have saves right before 100% collectibles, settlement lvl 6 & before the last order member. So i won't have to replay that much to snag the potentially remaining trophies.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Contraire42 said:

They would announce this right after I replayed the game to get the remaining story trophies. 1f602.png Oh well.

Ah right thanks.

14 hours ago, Quink666 said:

I'll post here tomorrow and tell evryone if it autopops the PS4 platinum. Wont try it until the patch has dropped for both version of the game though. If it doesn't auto pop everything i have saves right before 100% collectibles, settlement lvl 6 & before the last order member. So i won't have to replay that much to snag the potentially remaining trophies.

Can you please tag me when you do the testing? So that I can update / remove the guide for cross-save management.

Happy that this is finally getting fixed, although it took several months ?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Vanqishd said:

Can you please tag me when you do the testing? So that I can update / remove the guide for cross-save management.

Happy that this is finally getting fixed, although it took several months 1f625.png

I’ll be home in a couple of hours. I’ll just have to download the patches for both versions. Will

write here ASAP. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jd4903 said:

They didnt fix anything I only got II Worthy an Crawldfch not a Plat -.- I have everything completed to

Did you assassinate any enemy? What were the steps you followed in-game after loading up the save? The trophies that popped did so just by loading the save?

5 minutes ago, jd4903 said:

Only them II I loaded me Manual Save from 2O2O Nov 26 an only loaded into Raventhorpe got a Ragnar Lothbrok Quest

While in Ravensthorpe, can you assassinate (R1) a straw dummy in front of the Hidden Ones Bureau? Let me know what happens

Edited by Vanqishd

After seeing the title update. I finally thought to try it after they managed to fix the pig of prophecy. Sadly. When I loaded my cross save all I got was the Worthy trophy. I tried killing an enemy and travelling to Ravensthorpe and assassinating the dummy. Neither did anything. Nothing other than worthy has auto popped. Very disappointing. 

I reloaded a save right before the final mission and right when i completed the final mission i got a whole bunch except these

Rampage
Complete your first raid in England Will have to redo this i assume, starting a raid and an already done location did not pop the trophy.

Skadi's Hobby
Perform a 150m slide in the snow Had to redo this one

Equine Attack
Assassinate an enemy from your horse Had to redo this one

Row Rage
Ram and destroy 5 boats in under 2 minutes with your longship (Base game only) Redid this one

A Picture of Grace
Run through 30 breakable objects Broke 1 object and trophy popped

Not the Norse You're Looking For
Successfully pass close to a guard in a distrust area by blending with a group of monks

Flying Eivor
Get thrown 30 meters away by a destroyer or a housecarl Redid this one

Face My Might!
Equip 8 abilities Had to re equip a skill for it to pop

Caladfwlch
Draw Excalibur from the Stone Equipped it in my invetnory and trophy popped!

Seahorse
Swim a total of 3km with the horse Had to swim for 1 meter for it to pop

Good Catch!
Catch a fish of each type using the fishing line Had to fish 1 fish for it to pop

Worthy
Wield Mjolnir

Didnt have mjolnir on this save.

I did the 100% trophy earlier on another save right before the last collectible. Dont know if this trophy autopops or not. Same with order members

Edited by Quink666