Cross Gen Trophy Fix - Update 1.2.1

EIdain

slightly OT but just how broken is this shit, if i start it on ps5 am i gunna need to know any tricks beforehand for getting around glitches and bs or will it be ok?

i love a good ac, binged the shit out of viking tv shows for it, was totally hyped and then, bugs bugs and my gold edition has just been collecting dust from launch.

27 minutes ago, jd4903 said:

I'm only missin Settlement to Orlog now I've tried River Raid uprade buildin it didnt do nothin

That sucks. I feel for you. Are you 100% you dont have an old save? An episodic save perhaps? My last episodic save is the final mission and if you have the same and didn't upgrade settlement to 6 before story it might work. I'm lucky i saved often and had almost a save for each region before i started it. But for me the settlement trophies autopopped with newest patch.

10 minutes ago, GonzoVG said:

I got my Platinum trophy today on PS4. I started on PS5, all my progress is there, but I didn't get any trophy. 

Well, I just got Worthy.

Kill an enemy or complete a quest to start auto pop. Seems like only completing quests works after latest patch. 

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, jd4903 said:

Tried everythang Win a Orlog Upgrade Hall nothin will Pop Settle an Orlog Champion Trophy

Aha well orlog you can do all over again if you start a new game, as soon as you get to England. The settlement trophy is the tricky one. Guess you are forced to wait for a patch, because getting level 6 from a new game is probably 25 hours+ if you skip as much as possible.

Did NG jist to get Raid Trophy then deleted it Really don't wanna start NG yaa can't skip most cutscenes I remember when Maneater Ist came out I had to wait II weeks for Plat cause the Collectible wouldn't spawn

Edited by jd4903
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, WereyCar said:

LIterally played the ps5 version for the first time today and the only thing that popped was the Thor's Hammer trophy. Bug fix my ass, it didn't pop a single other damn trophy.

Try completing a quest to start autopopping. 

Completed the Wrath of the Druids DLC and achieved 100% on PS4 version but when uploading my cloud save on PS5 version, not all trophies autopop. Suggestions?

Figured it out. Loaded a previous save where I hadn't killed All the Children of Danu and decided to kill the last one again and all remaining trophies popped after that. The cloud save progression crap is a mess on this game.

Edited by MrTrofyHunter

• 2 weeks later...