Cross Gen Trophy Fix - Update 1.2.1

EIdain

4 hours ago, GoryGreg said:

What trophies are you missing? Also it's the cloud save that's important..Auto popped trophies today from ps5 to ps4 and from what I've seen the trophies pop when the cloud saves gets updated.

1.The Plat(Obviously) 2.Overdesign II 3.Good Catch(This was the first game where I started to focus on getting trophies, so I cleaned up some fun/quick trophies post game like the snow slide and getting Mjolnir, but the fishing just seemed too tedious as I was pretty much done with this game after 115 hours.) 

I pray for the day that Ubisoft handles autopop trophies correctly. Ping me when they figure this stuff out. Good and fun game, but cloud saving, transferring, and trophy autopopping is not their strong suit. Need I go on about bugs too? I'll save that for another day.

• Like 2

Once again auto-popping has failed me. Finished Siege of Paris on PS4...but loading up the very last mission on PS5 only gave me the trophy for completing the DLC. What a shit show this has been...I never should have even started the PS5 version. I'm left here with several trophies I can't pop in the main game without restarting and doing everything all over again (which I don't have it in me to do that)...and one single DLC trophy out of all of it. 

I wanted to be able to transfer all future playtime to the PS5 version (those 60 frames are so nice), but instead my completion percentage took a hit it didn't need to take. Now with Ubi announcing the game is getting Year 2 content I'll be stuck playing the PS4 version in the future. Such a shame. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The auto pop did nothing for me, I had to manually trigger loads of stuff ?

Edit: Just got 100% in 7 hours. 

Had to replay the game from the beginning to get to the Ireland DLC because you can't redo trials, no matter what I did wouldn't pop that trophy.

I also had to complete on my 100% ps5 save a quest in Ireland and Paris and do all the generic trophies that don't pop like equip weapons and armour, assassinate targets, swim a mile, get a kill from a horse, pet 1 cat, had to break 5 boats again. Had to get one gold trophy to get the master trophies.
Equip 2 sickles, get a kill with sythes, equip Thors hammor and Excaliber, shoot a fish got me the fishing trophy and breaking 1 breakable, had to do a Paris and an Ireland rep mission as well to pop those.

So my advice would be to anyone wanting to save time, make a save before you finish the last quest in ireland and have one druid trial not complete because that will require a new playthrough which took me about 5 hours to get back to that point. That's the only pain in the arse trophy to get. Most trophies seem to pop after beating quests or doing certain actions. But they don't all pop at once. Ireland will only pop in Ireland and Paris only seem to pop in Paris. It could definitely be worse but I've no idea why they don't just all pop at once.

Edited by Deadvember
more info
  • Like 1

On 13/01/2022 at 2:33 PM, Deadvember said:

The auto pop did nothing for me, I had to manually trigger loads of stuff 1f615.png

Had to replay the game from the beginning to get to the Ireland DLC because you can't redo trials, no matter what I did wouldn't pop that trophy.

I also had to complete on my 100% ps5 save a quest in Ireland and Paris and do all the generic trophies that don't pop like equip weapons and armour, assassinate targets, swim a mile, get a kill from a horse, pet 1 cat, had to break 5 boats again. Had to get one gold trophy to get the master trophies.
Equip 2 sickles, get a kill with sythes, equip Thors hammor and Excaliber, shoot a fish got me the fishing trophy and breaking 1 breakable, had to do a Paris and an Ireland rep mission as well to pop those.

So my advice would be to anyone wanting to save time, make a save before you finish the last quest in ireland and have one druid trial not complete because that will require a new playthrough which took me about 5 hours to get back to that point. That's the only pain in the arse trophy to get. Most trophies seem to pop after beating quests or doing certain actions. But they don't all pop at once. Ireland will only pop in Ireland and Paris only seem to pop in Paris. It could definitely be worse but I've no idea why they don't just all pop at once.

So I should just leave a Druid trial and the final main quest incomplete for both DLCs before autopopping on 2nd list then? I know that I need to have the mastery challenges incomplete too

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Weapon_X said:

None of my DLC trophies popped when I tried this, got all but 7-8 base trophies which I'll have to redo. Any word on getting DLC trophies to auto-pop? I don't want to play through the whole game to get strong enough to get through the DLC.

As far as I know, none of dlc trophies autopop. I recently played Ireland and Paris dlc and what I did was I made a manual save at every point where I  was about to get a trophy, start the ps4 version and get it there as well. Then I just went back to my normal playthrough on ps5. It's not that time consuming as long as you know when you should make a save but trophy guide will help you with this. 

Now I'm going through mastery challenges and the plan is I get gold on all of them on ps5 except for one. Make a save, start ps4 version, finish the remaining challenge with gold and hopefully I get both trophies there. Then I'll replay the last challenge on ps5. 

• 6 months later...
On 1/13/2022 at 4:33 PM, Deadvember said:

Make a save before you finish the last quest in Ireland and have one druid trial not complete because that will require a new playthrough which took me about 5 hours to get back to that point. That's the only pain in the arse trophy to get.

I loved this tip bro. 

Doing so is the first step when I play on ps5 and then quiet. after that Importing a save file after beating the game would unlock plat on PS5 faster approx ??? 

Did you observe more to do cases first ??? 

• 3 weeks later...

I recently did autopop from PS4 to PS5, it is what it is, trophies like "Seahorse" and "Good Catch" just won't autopop unless you start to swim on a horse and catch one fish, so thankfully it's not from the start. Assassinating one target, killing one enemy, doing a Reda contract and even dying seem to pop random trophies for some reason. The one that took me the longest to get was Skadi's Hobby, actually.

When doing the Siege of Paris DLC I had to pet one cat, do a rebel mission, equip the reaper outfit and scythes, and had all mission related trophies pop after opening just one random chest.

Wrath of the Druids was the toughest to pop for me, as I only had one mid DLC story save, and needed to do the rest of it (6-7 hrs) to get 100%, though.

After this, I went PS5 to PS4 on the rest of the DLC.

Dawn of Ragnarok autopopped the story trophies after doing one of Reda's missions in Svartalheim, but as in the rest of the game, most feat based trophies had to be redone. Thankfully I had left one collectible and one Mystery Encounter left to get the 100% on all collectibles/activities, otherwise I suspect I would've needed to replay the whole thing from scratch.

Forgotten Saga is interesting, as dying once popped all of the trophies I had already earned on PS5. 

Tombs of the Fallen popped after a Reda contract, Mastery Challenge 1 and 2 required for me to do one gold medal for the trophies to unlock (thankfully, as I hate that DLC!)

I nearly gave up on autopopping theTombs of the Fallen 2 trophy, "Heroes of Ancient Britain", but it appeared after I started a new run on The Forgotten Saga.

I hope this helps someone!

• Like 2

I finished the 100% on AC V (for now) and decided to try the ps4 version on a whim. I was surprised to see that a lot of the trophies are popping now. The Druid dlc is not working at all but so far everything else seems good. I'll just replay the Druid dlc to finish things up for good!

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/09/2022 at 3:50 AM, JJMP-HQ said:

I recently did autopop from PS4 to PS5, it is what it is, trophies like "Seahorse" and "Good Catch" just won't autopop unless you start to swim on a horse and catch one fish, so thankfully it's not from the start. Assassinating one target, killing one enemy, doing a Reda contract and even dying seem to pop random trophies for some reason. The one that took me the longest to get was Skadi's Hobby, actually.

When doing the Siege of Paris DLC I had to pet one cat, do a rebel mission, equip the reaper outfit and scythes, and had all mission related trophies pop after opening just one random chest.

Wrath of the Druids was the toughest to pop for me, as I only had one mid DLC story save, and needed to do the rest of it (6-7 hrs) to get 100%, though.

After this, I went PS5 to PS4 on the rest of the DLC.

Dawn of Ragnarok autopopped the story trophies after doing one of Reda's missions in Svartalheim, but as in the rest of the game, most feat based trophies had to be redone. Thankfully I had left one collectible and one Mystery Encounter left to get the 100% on all collectibles/activities, otherwise I suspect I would've needed to replay the whole thing from scratch.

Forgotten Saga is interesting, as dying once popped all of the trophies I had already earned on PS5. 

Tombs of the Fallen popped after a Reda contract, Mastery Challenge 1 and 2 required for me to do one gold medal for the trophies to unlock (thankfully, as I hate that DLC!)

I nearly gave up on autopopping theTombs of the Fallen 2 trophy, "Heroes of Ancient Britain", but it appeared after I started a new run on The Forgotten Saga.

I hope this helps someone!

Hi friend. This did indeed help me with my unlocking of many trophies from my 100% PS4 save transfered.

I'll add below what I unlocked and stuff so it might help others

• Auto Assigning Skills - Netted me all the story related trophies (main game)
  • Killing a Irish Wolfhound (from the Ireland DLC) unlocked a Paris Trophy (Bad Bull - Defeat the Ghost Auroch Boss)
  • Doing a Ireland River Raid unlocked an France All terrorties completed
  • All Tombs of the Fallen - Unlocked after passing the entrance to the cave
  • Killing a snake doesn't unlock the Snake in the Ireland DLC
  • All the French story related ones unlocked after doing a rebel mission (except the ones your mentioned)
  • Dawn of Ragnarok
    • Did a Reda Task got;
      • Complete all territories, complete the campaign, fully upgrade the Hugr-Rip, Kill 30 enemies with Atgeir, Discover all shelters
    • Others had to be manual done again
  • Ireland related trophies just don't unlock at all - It's late so I'll try tomorrow
  • I'm hoping the Settlement level ones (main game) unlock after I upgrade the Armory (it was added as an update)

At the end of the night I have 85% of trophies, 15% on main game left, and 80% on Wrath of Druids. Everything else is 100%

Edited by wardragon989
  • Like 1

If I remember correctly, the Dublin Level 5 and Snake in Ireland trophies unlocked after doing one of the Irish Outpost trading quests. The story related trophies had to be obtained by doing the related missions, sadly, as well as the completion trophy.

On 13/01/2022 at 11:33 PM, Deadvember said:

PS5 to PS4.

The auto pop did nothing for me, I had to manually trigger loads of stuff 1f615.png

I can confirm, that I have a similar scenario and working through this. First, just 1 trophy popped. However, following a similar pattern triggered a majority of trophies to pop. 

Followed the above for many miscellaneous trophies, Paris DLC, and doing a challenge on each DLC release to pop each of those.

I can confirm that I needed to use an earlier save I had from Dec 2020, 120h, where I on purpose left the last territory unfinished with at least 1 item of each. Had not done the orlong challenges. 2 raids left. And camp at 5 1/2 out of 6. Tried i. Got raid after 1 raid  Got lev 3 trophies after upgrading 1 building. Will grind some more resources for lev 6 and or orlong next few days to plat.

Then druid dlc save as I can confirmed no trophy but 1 popped. Including equiping weapons.

UPDATED BELOW WITH EDITS:

But below 4 trophies in the main game remains that might require an earlier save or a new game if none was available. 

- Main game - 

1. Rampage - did not pop when doing a repeatable raid English map with a quest.
2. Orlog Champion - did not pop when beating a champion again.

3. Builder and 4. Home Sweet Home did not pop when upgrading the barrack to the next level (4 at this stage)

Had to use an earlier save where camp was at level 5 and 8/10. Finalised the questline for the smith and got enough parts for the last two updates. Home Sweet popped then. But def an issue without prior save. 
Same with Orlog Champion. Had to use a save when not completed and do them all again. However, took about 2 hours and I enjoy the game (even have the real life version of it).

So these 4 trophies def remain an issue even with the 1.6.1 version of the games.

- The Wrath of Druids - No trophies but 1 after travelling to the region. See below however for potential way of Autopopping most of them.

1. Irish Legend

Complete all territories of Ireland (Wrath of the Druids). - Used an earlier save that had items remaining. When those were completed, it popped. I had hoped it would trigger the rest to Auto-pop. It didn’t. Not sure, but could be the case, this could have been auto-popped when the Dawn of the Druids finalising was triggered. However, already had it by then.

2. Ireland's Deliverance

Complete the Wrath of the Druids campaign (Wrath of the Druids). – Not main game save. But Auto-popped with Dawn of the Druids on the previous save.            

3. Dawn of the Druids - Collect all the amber shards for Deirdre (Wrath of the Druids). Did not Auto pop with the main save. However, when loading an earlier save with most of the region completed, completing this task this auto popped. This one was the one that triggered the other auto-pops.

4. Like a Druid – [Complete a Trial of the Morrigan (Wrath of the Druids)] – Did not Auto-pop with main save, nor when auto-popped occurred with most trophies with previous save. Had to load an earlier save and complete one.

5. All Roads Lead to Dublin (Reach the max level of Dublin Renown (Wrath of the Druids).) - Not main game save. But Auto-popped with Dawn of the Druids on the previous save.       

6. The Legend of St. Patrick (Kill the only snake in Ireland (Wrath of the Druids) - Not main game save. Neither visited the church on a previous save as already completed. However, it auto-popped with Dawn of the Druids on the previous save.               

7. King’s Maker – (Complete 10 Royal Demands (Wrath of the Druids) – Did not auto-pop either way. Completed a few on the earlier save (4 to be exact) and it popped.

8. Double Trouble - Equip a Sickle in both hands (Wrath of the Druids). -  Did not auto pop, did not pop when equipping either with main save. Did pop when travelling to region for first time with older save and equipping them. Not sure if would have auto-pop when most of the others did later.

9. Decked Out (Find the full Dublin Champion Armor set (Wrath of the Druids)). – [AUTO POPPED] popped when travelling to the region for the first time on the main same. Therefore, the ONLY trophy that auto-popped with that main save.  Not sure if would have auto-pop when most of the others did later.

DLC trophy pack 2- 8 as of 24 October 2022 - 1.6.1

DLC trophy pack 2, 3, 4, 6, 8

These DLCS, Such as 'Paris', 'Tombs', 'challenges' etc were all able to find a way to auto pop with my active 230hour save.

DLC trophy Pack 5 [Ragnarok], [updated]
I Played this on PS5 and every time a trophy popped I open the cloud save, minutes before and did on ps4. Cant confirm if they would all autopop. But would assume doing a "raida" message or similar would trigger some. 1 trophy I had accidently done (all 4 locations) manage to pop that way.

DLC trophy pack  7 [Forgotten Saga] 
Once loading up on ps4 after ps5 completion. I simple started a new run and let myself die. All trophies instantly autopopped.

That completes the game to 100% on both for me (as of release of the Last Chapter patch).

Edited by honkytonk_bengie
Update the test 4 - final.

• 5 weeks later...

I can confirm there are still issues. Transfered from PC to PS4, got a majority of the trophies after a Reda quest, the remaining ones could be redone luckily...except Rampage, which would require me to start a whole new game to unlock. I'm just gonna wait for the next patch and hope they fix their shit.

So i got my PS4 platinum. I did yesterday the Platinum on my PS5 so today i load up the save on PS4 and i only got 1 trophy.

After do a mission for Rada i got a lot of trophies except:

Flying Eivor

Not the norse you're looking for

A picture of grace

Skadis hobby

Rampage 

Row Rage

Equine attack

Good catch 

Seahorse

Face my might 

But less than a hour i got all this trophies. For Rampage i load a older save for do a raid.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/8/2023 at 12:33 PM, Voland44 said:

anyone have a list with DLC trophies that will likely not autopop?

there was great guide about base game https://psnprofiles.com/guide/12039-assassins-creed-valhalla-cross-save-trophy-guide

but i wonder how much babysitting there needed for DLC ones 

/

The Siege of Paris trophies popped up for me differently. After I killed a random animal, the Bull trophy popped.

Doing a Rebel mission, popped the Rebel trophies.

The weird one was complete all the territories - I did a misc trophy in the base game and it popped out of nowhere.

No luck for any of the trophies for Wrath of the Druids except the armor one.

Can’t say if Dawn of Ragnarok trophies pops because on this have I haven’t completed it yet.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1