Trying to find physical copy

Ancestral_Spirit

So i mostly want this game physically for the novelty of it, but it appears to be one of those niche titles that had a small print run and plenty of fans bought them all up.

The game also appears to have a myriad of different names: Ostwind, Windstorm, Windsturm, Eastwind and Whisper. So trying to find a copy of THIS title and not Windstorm Ari's Arrival is proving to be quite difficult. Not only that but i've seen about 4 different publishers listed for the game as well from all the sites i've found that now have it listed as out of stock.

If anyone happens to stumble across somewhere that's selling this title, and it plays in English, please let me know  :) 

Additional: I'm aware of the one listing of it on eBay for £45, but that's a weeny bit rich for my blood  >.< 

Edited by Ancestral_Spirit

22 hours ago, demonoid321 said:

Goddamn this game is expensive pretty much everywhere  xD

I'd only like to spend, at the max, around £20, but it's starting to look like a far off dream at this point isnt it? :/

Unfortunately i'm only looking for copies that have English on the disc, and i'm not sure if the German copies have English in game. I'm aware that there is a French version as well, but again, i'm not sure if it has English on the disc.

If anyone can confirm whether or not the German or French version have English on the disc, that would be great, since i'd probably just buy a German or French copy if that was the case  :)

Edited by Ancestral_Spirit

1 hour ago, Ancestral_Spirit said:

Goddamn this game is expensive pretty much everywhere  xD

I'd only like to spend, at the max, around £20, but it's starting to look like a far off dream at this point isnt it? :/

Unfortunately i'm only looking for copies that have English on the disc, and i'm not sure if the German copies have English in game. I'm aware that there is a French version as well, but again, i'm not sure if it has English on the disc.

If anyone can confirm whether or not the German or French version have English on the disc, that would be great, since i'd probably just buy a German or French copy if that was the case  :)

why dont you send the seller a mesage asking for a picture of the back? if it plays english it should be on the back right?