Best way for Money.

Rice farming with the timezone exploit is the best way by far from my experience. Bounty Fertilizer + watering averages 16-17 rice per plant and each rice sells for 300. I only had 9 plots available in my garden because I was working on moonflowers for the Legendary Gardener trophy, but I was still making 40-45k per 6-7 minute cycle. If you use all 15 plots then each cycle will take a bit longer but you'll make closer to 75k each time.

Basically, go to Seafront and buy 99 rice plant seedlings and 99 bounty fertilizers. That's just under 36k but you can get that easily from the higher value sidequests in act 2 or selling junk in your inventory. From there, make sure your system time zone is set to -11. For each available space in your garden, fertilize, plant, and water. Once that's done, set your time zone to +13 and either save and load or enter a loading screen like the library or eastern road. Harvest, sell, set your time zone back to -11 and repeat.

• Like 2

One good way is fishing. If you do all of the fishing side quests and get the best fishing skill, one of the best areas to fish is on the eastern road between the village and the desert. Just get a bunch of earthworms and start fishing. 

Another way to farm money, while simultaneously gettting materials for weapon crafting is the "recycled world" quest. In the final part, not only do you get $50,000 and 10,000 exp, but you also can get a bunch of crafting materials. It's kind of like killing two birds with one stong. There's alo Xylobe's method, which if you can make lunar tears will make you a lot of money, but that method isn't much fun in my experience (none of this is really). Whatever methods work for you, go for it.

• Like 2

If you're going for the platinum, which I'm assuming you are, just go material hunting for everything you need to upgrade all weapons. However, do not upgrade anything yet. Once you have all the materials you need (plus a load of rubbish you didn't need) to upgrade everything simply save, sell everything, and reload your save. You may not have enough so fish, garden, kill wolves, harvest random points, redo Recycled Vessel, etc. I don't remember how much but the first time you beat Recycled Vessel grants you money, at least in the PS3 version it did. Once you have the 1 mil trophy you can go ahead and upgrade all your weapons.

If you just need some quick cash and are not going for the trophy then besides fishing and gardening that's already mentioned there's loads of useless materials you don't need or get an abundance of. Wolf Fangs are never needed I believe and Dented Metal Boards are very easy to come by. Again, I'd suggest getting the 1 mil trophy before spending large sums of money.

If you're good at the game and rarely get damaged you can also always sell your Medicinal Herbs every time you're in town. It's not much but it feels like half the gathering points are them so it'll add up to something which is better than nothing.

3 hours ago, BKnocheese said:

One good way is fishing. If you do all of the fishing side quests and get the best fishing skill, one of the best areas to fish is on the eastern road between the village and the desert. Just get a bunch of earthworms and start fishing. 

Another way to farm money, while simultaneously gettting materials for weapon crafting is the "recycled world" quest. In the final part, not only do you get $50,000 and 10,000 exp, but you also can get a bunch of crafting materials. It's kind of like killing two birds with one stong. There's alo Xylobe's method, which if you can make lunar tears will make you a lot of money, but that method isn't much fun in my experience (none of this is really). Whatever methods work for you, go for it.

I used fishing metod. I did the 1.000.000 trophies. Now in going for ending C and the other trophies. Ty you, and all the people answered

Edited by JoK3R90ct
Wong message

It still gives 50,000, everytime. So the most efficient way to reach the 1M would be to play the third door of the DLC (Mother's Diary at Nier's home), since while you get 50,000 everytime, you're farming Eagle Eggs, which you need 4 of them and can be pretty rare at Aerie harvesting point, along with other materials you'll need for weapons. Once you don't need the materials, the best method is bounty + rice, a full 15 crop will sell for around 85-90k.

• Like 1