Hey everyone Can someone give me some tips about up the Mastery levels please ?

GuilhermeFr__

• 1 month later...

I still haven't found a good mastery guide online. But I became member of an active club with many high tier players and luckily they answer my noob questions when I ask occasionally.

They said, for geode mastery we should collect all of the companion eggs and upgrade our tools.

And when I asked for normal mastery (I also asked this in Global chat) they always said we should buy cheap mounts, allies, mag riders and that other stuff on the marketplace. I just hit 160 normal mastery but there are not many cheap collectibles left, so you need to find a way to sell items for a lot of flux on marketplace.

What both mastery systems have in common is item styles and recipes. So collecting these is not only time-consuming but will slowly add some safe mastery points.

Remember, for the 2 mastery trophies we need 300 normal mastery and 100 geode mastery, resulting in at least 400 total mastery that you'll end up with. This is a huge grind.

If you enter /mastery or /geodemastery in the chat the game will show categories with your progression of the things that give mastery points. So you can track what is missing and can be improved to boost mastery.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Hazy, thank you for the tips, Sometime after this post I actually discovered a lot of ways to improve the Base Trove mastery quickly, It's almost easy to be honest, just consume about 300 hours lol. The best trick is craft and reach lvl 20 with every class, this will give you about 50-60 lvls. The real problem with this game is the Geode in my opnion, that map just sucks, Im just trying to focus on that upgrades, crystals and eggs to finish and delete this game forever. If you need a partner to farm Geode resources togheter just add me Im totally bored farming builderite and crystals :/

• 4 weeks later...

@GuilhermeFr__ Sorry for the delay again. Congratulations on your Trove platinum! I'll add you. Do you still play Trove?

My biggest concern is the Glorious Gladiator trophy which requires 500 kills in Bomber Royale. I can barely get kills, it's a very slow progress. How did you get this trophy so fast? Did you boost it or did you have the most kills already and only needed a few more? Do you have tips on how to get kills more easily?

If you like to help me get this trophy I created a boosting session in this forum. The problem is that Trove has at least 2 servers and they aren't compatible. I'm on EU server and the first guy to join the session was on NA server. I don't know how many players here are on my server as well but I have a feeling most are on NA server. So it could be very difficult for me to find a boosting partner here.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 08/07/2021 at 11:32 PM, HazyDie said:

@GuilhermeFr__ Sorry for the delay again. Congratulations on your Trove platinum! I'll add you. Do you still play Trove?

My biggest concern is the Glorious Gladiator trophy which requires 500 kills in Bomber Royale. I can barely get kills, it's a very slow progress. How did you get this trophy so fast? Did you boost it or did you have the most kills already and only needed a few more? Do you have tips on how to get kills more easily?

If you like to help me get this trophy I created a boosting session in this forum. The problem is that Trove has at least 2 servers and they aren't compatible. I'm on EU server and the first guy to join the session was on NA server. I don't know how many players here are on my server as well but I have a feeling most are on NA server. So it could be very difficult for me to find a boosting partner here.

The bomber royale one, just do it on xp days with characters at a lower level, which kills 2 birds with 1 stone, I usually averaged about 6 kills a game so it still took a good while but also helped on the mastery side

• 1 year later...