Timed out locating session

renatosb

Hey guys, anyone ran into this? I even opened a ticket to Rockstar Support to find out what was going on, point is, I can't join any Online session, always getting this message. 

I did a test joining Online with another PSN ID and it works, anyone knows what could have happened to my ID and what could I do? 

Rockstar team is taking too long to solve my problem!!!

Thanks...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How did rockstar solve your problem? I cant join any session after a modder disabled my account (ps3 freezes and i need to hold the power button in order to shutdown). Rockstar is willing to help me by wiping my account and restoring my rank and cash (i am a few awards away from the decorated throphy). 

6 hours ago, grukev said:

How did rockstar solve your problem? I cant join any session after a modder disabled my account (ps3 freezes and i need to hold the power button in order to shutdown). Rockstar is willing to help me by wiping my account and restoring my rank and cash (i am a few awards away from the decorated throphy). 

Hi grukev, 
Rockstar reset my id, and gave me the real level and real GTA$ I had, also lost all my cars and apartments... There was no other way, they seem to be unable to re-enable our accounts. 
That pissed me off, lucky me I had only a few trophies left. Since I start playing the online mode, in the 2nd day (!!!!) I was already attacked by modders. And they keep screwing everyone's life on GTA V PS3. 
Be aware that ALL awards' progresses are reset. Unfortunately.
At least I was 'lucky' in the end, some crazy modder - dont know who - set a bounty on me and I could fight for the RLTW trophy.

I promise to check 'online modes' before I start playing new games. This kind of stress - nobody deserves it.