Ending E and Lightspeed Fighter

4 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

Don't understand you don't need a fresh new game for this trophies?

I guess they mean that you start a new play through with Route E anyway since your previous files gets deleted so that play through can count for the Lightspeed trophy too

oh ████  better get off the forums and start cracking then! Just left the game idle to search for this LOL Thanks for the heads up!

17 hours ago, Rando-Calrisian- said:

Once you finish route E you can load that save file again and continue playing route A ending. 

I'm adding to the motion that reloading your last save prior to going through Ending E will continue your game as if going through Ending A, though the game will still remember that you've been through Ending E and therefore will skip the gameplay you'll have with the new 'playable character'. I wished it also would have given the option to skip the Mermaid story if you had already completed it, shaving a bit of time off the speedrun.

Edited by eispan71

On 30/04/2021 at 1:37 AM, Neme-ita said:

Don't understand you don't need a fresh new game for this trophies?

Once you finish route E you can load that save file again and continue playing route A ending. 

This saves about 2 hours of the speedrun trophy time. It takes about 7 hours if ignoring everything except main story. 

12 hours ago, XXIIlII said:

I finished Route E and I only have 1 save file that takes me back to before the final boss in part 2. Did I do something wrong?

As of what I understand when you complete ending E you get one save file restored... and that’s the one you used to complete ending D on... could be wrong here, but that’s what I figured from looking up online... I’m not that far myself yet (finishing up before going for ending C and D) but I think that’s how it’s supposed to be... the rest of the saves gets removed I think

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Tathie_Tath said:

As of what I understand when you complete ending E you get one save file restored... and that’s the one you used to complete ending D on... could be wrong here, but that’s what I figured from looking up online... I’m not that far myself yet (finishing up before going for ending C and D) but I think that’s how it’s supposed to be... the rest of the saves gets removed I think

You get to choose the saveslot tho, so if you choose a different one you can keep the one you had when attempting Ending E