Platinum #100 recommendations

JoesusHCrust

Looking at you profile right now, the easiest to earn will be FAR CRY 5.

if you want to make it special or challenging you can go for Wolfenstein 2 or something extreme.

because you didn't finish RDR2 and Shadow of Mordor, I would recommend going for them.

Jedi: Fallen Order is on sale at the moment so I think that will be plat #100. To call me a Star Wars fan would be a massive understatement so it will have tp be really awful for me not to enjoy it! After that I'm going to complete FC5 and then go for RDR2. 

• Like 2

Plenty all ready covered. These are decent imo.

Ghost of Tsushima

Horizon Zero Dawn

Assassins Creed Origins / Odyssey or Valhalla

Nier Automata

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Mafia Definitive Edition

God of War 2018

Marvels Spider-Man 2018

Whatever you go with, enjoy it.

38 minutes ago, JoesusHCrust said:

Jedi: Fallen Order is on sale at the moment so I think that will be plat #100. To call me a Star Wars fan would be a massive understatement so it will have tp be really awful for me not to enjoy it! After that I'm going to complete FC5 and then go for RDR2. 

it isn't so much Star Wars as it is....PARKOUR THE GAME... star wars edition... 

just looking through your backlog... I would have said Death Stranding... beautiful game, enjoyable...no DLC

3 hours ago, craig_obviously said:

I would have said Death Stranding

Me too! I was really looking forward to Death stranding but I just find it so dull! So far it just seems to be endless carry/fetch side quests. The setting is so original and the graphics are incredible but the gameplay hasn't gripped me yet. I'll come back to it later. 

3 hours ago, HellcoreFire said:

I don't know the price and it's 3rd person but Kingdoms of Amalur might be right up your alley.

Yes, I played it before on Xbox 360 and it was excellent. Definitely one I'll get again in the future. 

On 4/27/2021 at 10:16 AM, Deceptrox said:

Crypt of the Necrodancer.

Seriously, play something you want or feel to play.

Obviously joking of course. Can't ever see myself getting the platinum in this, which is fine because I'd rather see my blood pressure be at a tolerable level.