Deterrence Trophy Help

I’m having a problem developing the Nuke.

I have 79,000 Fuel, 76,132 MM and 2.2M GMP. Minor Metal and GMP shows up as checked but the Fuel doesn’t. Do I need all the resources to be online or offline? It seems they don’t share between modes but I think I read that they did.

Edited by Ghoouuuls

30 minutes ago, Ghoouuuls said:

I’m having a problem developing the Nuke.

I have 79,000 Fuel, 76,132 MM and 2.2M GMP. Minor Metal and GMP shows up as checked but the Fuel doesn’t. Do I need all the resources to be online or offline? It seems they don’t share between modes but I think I read that they did.

I did it online back in 2015. So, I believe you have to be online, too.

The countdown will be in real time. It took me around 24 hours to develop.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

I did it online back in 2015. So, I believe you have to be online, too.

The countdown will be in real time. It took me around 24 hours to develop.

Thank you, I managed to do it. I only had 72,000 Fuel on the online side so I guess all the resources have to be on or off... 

Just started development!

6 minutes ago, Ghoouuuls said:

Thank you, I managed to do it. I only had 72,000 Fuel on the online side so I guess all the resources have to be on or off... 

Just started development!

Be sure to dispose of it ASAP in case some player tries to steal it from your Mother Base. :D

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 2021-04-27 at 10:14 AM, zizimonster said:

Be sure to dispose of it ASAP in case some player tries to steal it from your Mother Base. :D

Damn...I'm wondering if that's the answer to something that's been puzzling me for a week now. I developed the nuke and got that trophy and planned to dispose of it right away for the Disarmament trophy for disposing of a nuclear weapon. I can't remember if I got sidetracked or something but when I went to dispose of the nuke it said I didn't have one. My records says I have one nuke or developed one, too. Maybe someone grabbed it right after I developed it and I missed the update about it. Looks like I'll have to steal one and then dispose of it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, drfk168 said:

Damn...I'm wondering if that's the answer to something that's been puzzling me for a week now. I developed the nuke and got that trophy and planned to dispose of it right away for the Disarmament trophy for disposing of a nuclear weapon. I can't remember if I got sidetracked or something but when I went to dispose of the nuke it said I didn't have one. My records says I have one nuke or developed one, too. Maybe someone grabbed it right after I developed it and I missed the update about it. Looks like I'll have to steal one and then dispose of it.

You probably did lose it, as soon as it's developed you are added to a list of nuclear armed targets, which puts you right at the top of the list that people want to infiltrate and steal. You usually want to coordinate it so that you are online as soon as development finishes to disarm it.

• Like 1