Trophy Thoughts?

Rubempia16

1 hour ago, Rubempia16 said:

The sequel of Mom Hid My Game is here with a trophy list without a platinum. What did you think?

The original didn't have a platinum either.

It looks like we still need to complete 50 puzzles though. 

50 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Why does she keep hiding her kid’s games?!

I think because he doesn't study? Distracted by video games? Clearly the kid's fault xD

But I am curious on what this "Mom Collection" is all about. I'd imagine it's like the bar game from the first that unlocks after you do all the puzzles. Like some sort of mini game thing where you collect posses or something, maybe this time to do with the mother?

13 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Oh wow, I only got 100% on the original game last month and already a sequel, and I didn't realise either there is a Beatmania style spinoff with the sister..

I played like 4 of these on the iOS App Store already, and they're free there. I'd be more inclined to play them again if they had a platinum though...

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2021 at 2:31 PM, DrakeHellsing said:

I think because he doesn't study? Distracted by video games? Clearly the kid's fault xD

But I am curious on what this "Mom Collection" is all about. I'd imagine it's like the bar game from the first that unlocks after you do all the puzzles. Like some sort of mini game thing where you collect posses or something, maybe this time to do with the mother?

Mom collection is for being found by Mom. So you have to fail each level then complete it.

• 2 months later...
On 2021-05-16 at 4:18 PM, DoctorDrPepper said:

Mom collection is for being found by Mom. So you have to fail each level then complete it.

You actually need to fail levels because you're found by Mom, other reasons don't work. And there may be multiple ways to be found by her in a single level. Thankfully, the Mom gallery identifies every level where she is and what you're missing.