How long will take to get the Truly Awesome Trophy.

fcoarata

If you're attempting to get this trophy, it's highly probable you are trying to get the plat from this game, so, a few things, if you get the 100% of the game (all tensies, valkyries, etc), and never do any challenge you're gonna have at least 4.184 points and you have to get 1.816 points to reach the final level of awesomeness. In that case, you have 2 daily challenges and 2 weakly challenges, so here is how many challenges you need to get this trophy (once again, this is considering you never doing any challenge so far).

*ppc = points per challenge - DC Diamond Cup - GC Gold Cup - SC Silver Cup - BC Bronce Cup - Ch Challenge

At a month are like 38 Ch average (assuming 30 days per month and the 8 weakly challenges).

100 ppc (2 DC): 18 Ch - 0.5 month app.
60 ppc (1 DC - 1 GC):  30 Ch - 0.8 month app.
55 ppc (1 DC - 1 SC):  33 Ch - 0.9 month app
51 ppc (1 DC - 1 BC):  36 Ch - 1 month app
50 ppc (1 DC): 37 Ch - 1 month app
20 ppc (2 GC):  91 Ch - 2.4 months app
15 ppc (1 GC - 1 SC): 121 Ch - 3.2 months app
11 ppc (1 GC - 1 BC):  165 Ch - 4.3 months app
10 ppc (1 GC or 2 SC):  181 Ch - 4.8 months app
6 ppc (1 SC - 1 BC): 302 Ch - 8 months app
5 ppc (1 SC): 363 Ch - 9.6 months app
2 ppc (2 BC):  908 Ch -  2 years app
1 ppc (1 BC):  1816 Ch - 4 years app

The problem here, is the Diamond Cups are extremely difficult to get, there are some players that are very good and others who cheat, so for regular player, maybe, just maybe you can get one in those challenge that you have to get as far as you can without dying, but those are not easy task after getting the "gold" distance, in the others you have to master all game mechanics to getting a chance to get those DC. So, for more regular players, the goal is get everyday 15 or 20 points and in that case, you have to prepare to spent the next 3 months app to plat the game.

Edit: I corrected some big mistake about the maths.
Edited by fcoarata
Some big mistake
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, fcoarata said:

If you're attempting to get this trophy, it's highly probable you are trying to get the plat from this game, so, a few things, if you get the 100% of the game (all tensies, valkyries, etc), and never do any challenge you're gonna have at least 1.878 points (11 Diamond cups, 83 for each Gold, Silver and Bronce cups) and you have to get 4.130 points to reach the final level of awesomeness.

You mixed up the numbers.
If you finish single player 100% you have 4184 points and need 1816 points from Online Challenges
to reach 6000 points for the "Final Level of Awesomeness".

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Retrogamer125 said:

The only feasible way to get a platinum cup nowadays is to hope a murphy challenge glitches and you can complete it

The glitch you are talking about does not happen in PS4 version because of a different control scheme.

9 minutes ago, HusKy said:

The glitch you are talking about does not happen in PS4 version because of a different control scheme.

It's exactly like Husky said, the glitch is Vita only and I can correct you, it is in deed possible to get a diamond cup legit. You should focus on one discipline you are good at and practice it. I for example focused on the endless tower run. I played these a lot like really a lot and managed to get 9 Diamond Cups in this discipline. I always sucked at infinite pit for example or getting a certain amount of lums in a specfic time so I just tried to get gold ( or silver ) and always counted on the tower runs. Some distances are hard to beat but even in 2021 there are plenty of gamers and not all of them ( at least on ps4 ) are extremely skilled. There is some wiggle room to grab a diamond cup. PS Vita however is hard as fuck haha only a few playing regularly and these are the pros with distances beyond good and evil ;-) 

Edited by DavySuicide

58 minutes ago, microsamm said:

You mixed up the numbers.
If you finish single player 100% you have 4184 points and need 1816 points from Online Challenges
to reach 6000 points for the "Final Level of Awesomeness".

You're right, I mixed those numbers, I corrected them. Thanks!

I started this journey last year in March when the first corona Lockdown started. I finished the game years back but didn't bother to go for the Plat because of the multiplayer. It took me 3-4 month of daily playing to get it done. The first few weeks were pretty frustrating but I learnt the mechanics pretty fast and was able to compete. After a month I managed to get silver on every challenge after only a few attempts. After a few month I even managed to obtain 2 diamond cups legit. I guess it's still possible, but if you don't enjoy playing the multiplayer, I wouldn't recommend trying. Waste of time otherwise. Just play from time to time and eventually you will get all the points after a few months. 

• Like 2

From what I've read it takes around two to three months of playing the challenges every day to get the platinum if you are aiming for Gold Cups. With Diamond Cups it only takes around two to three weeks, but for most of everyone that is entirely unreasonable.

Horrible trophy nonetheless. Rayman Legends is a great example of 'one more trophy prolonging the platinum', because I'm sure a lot of people quit the challenges out of boredom.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

This is an artifical platinum length extender at best.. I like this game, but this trophy alone is pretty much the embodiment of what not to do with a trophy list. I'd rather bear the game without dying than this disaster. Even worse for new players, we don't really know when the servers will eventually go down. 

Edited by Patpear
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I started grinding for this trophy on March 3rd, 2021, and after doing it daily to the best of my abilities, I'm on track to finally hit the necessary 1850+ points from community challenges...sometime in July.

So yeah, this is definitely the biggest platinum prolonger I've come across so far, in no small part due to diamond cups being nigh-unobtainable thanks to people abusing cheats and exploits for their own gain at the expense of regular players. I'm sure the base game is fine, but 4 months of playing is a lot to ask and prepare for.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, MDSP777 said:

Did I miss something offline? I've done everything I can, already have 49 trophies (only missing Awesome 11 and the plat). When I subtract my online challenges score from my total, I get 4134, not 4184. What could I have possibly missed for those 50 extra points?

You would be missing 1 Diamond Cup equaling 50 points.   The game gives you some outside of challenges for completing an entire zone, I think there are 11 you can get outside of the challenges.

3 to 6 months based on gold and silver cups to get the final trophy and platinum.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LegendExeter said:

You would be missing 1 Diamond Cup equaling 50 points.   The game gives you some outside of challenges for completing an entire zone, I think there are 11 you can get outside of the challenges.

3 to 6 months based on gold and silver cups to get the final trophy and platinum.

But I have 11 Diamond Cups lol. I got 6 from the main worlds and 5 from the Origins ones.

Then it sounds to me that the other individuals calculation is wrong.  As I only had 11 at end of game.  It could be that some others scored points from challenges before they finished the game and all the levels.

There is no set score you should be at when starting going for 11th level of awesomeness.  You can reduce your time to platinum by doing daily challenges or weekly as soon as they are available during earlier levels of awesomeness.

Yeah, probably. If someone could double check what their total score was (subtracting the points gained from the daily challenges) that'd be great. But yeah regardless, I'm slowly making my way through the daily challenges now. Was just hoping that maybe I'd missed something silly to hopefully reduce the grind by a few days haha

No worries, I confirm it's 4,134 points for offline mode (224 bronze, 224 silver, 224 gold, 11 diamond)

Or said differently, if it helps anyone to find what they're missing, it's the sum of:

Rewards for completing individual levels

55 'standard' levels * 32 points = 1760 pts 

40 'back to origins' levels * 32 points = 1280 pts 

28 'invaded' levels * 16 points = 448 pts 

Rewards for completing each world

11 diamond cups * 50 points = 550 pts

Rewards for completing creature families

6 families * 16 points = 96 pts

Edited by silvapex
added detail
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In my case, I finished the game with about 1600 points (I tried to do some challenges while playing normally), and I'm trying to get gold cups everyday, so I guess I will get 160 points per week (10+10 for gold cups x 7 days) + 20 for weekly, for a total of about 10 weeks....I'm at 1368 so that's not even halfway to me!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2022 at 2:10 AM, EdgeHosenkan said:

Have only gold is very easy so 3 month 

But you can have easy Diamond if you follow my vidéo

He have 2nd but but the guy explain me dont want i share so sorry i can only share this glitch 

I tried doing this glitch but I could never get the helper spirit to appear after I restarted the sequence.