Roadmap for PSNProfiles

Hey Folks, 

my last roadmap contribution is already a bit behind and I thought I might gonna work on a guide for this amazing platformer. My question would be, has someone already started to work on a roadmap? If so it would make no sense to start a new one.

And for those who wonder, yes I already finished the game even if it's not yet on my profile. I played the game on Switch and I did everything that would pop the platinum, such as speedrun trials, no death runs and so on :-) 

Bought the game for Ps4 as well so I would work on the roadmap and platinum at the same time and would upload my speedrun / no death runs as well. 

So if someone already started, just give me a shout. Otherwise I think I might gonna start soon, this game is a fucking blast and needs attention!

Cheers, Davy

If somebody was already working on a guide for this game, they would probably have mentioned it in this forum:

A quick search shows nothing mentioning Kaze and the Wild Masks, so you’re good to go! You may even want to post there yourself that you plan on making a guide yourself, to “claim” it.

10 hours ago, Neocarleen said:

If somebody was already working on a guide for this game, they would probably have mentioned it in this forum:

A quick search shows nothing mentioning Kaze and the Wild Masks, so you’re good to go! You may even want to post there yourself that you plan on making a guide yourself, to “claim” it.

Oh, wasn't aware of this thread to be honest, thanks for the headsup :-) and yes, I will post in this forum. Thank you

Quick update, started with the roadmap today but will probably take a few days due to work. For the first time ever I tried to upload my own video content via ps5, so gonna share my first playlist here in the meantime for the No Damage & Gold Time Trial runs. It's 55 %ish done and will add the remaining levels next week. Maybe someone finds it helpful :-) 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLem-5nj8bMGaDnsm9qHD3n5FxmdYIEYwA

Edited by DavySuicide
  • Like 2