Sailar91

Ps Plus May leak?

47 posts in this topic

Disco Elysium isn't even available here in Australia so that's out for us 🤷

please be fake.

Disco Elysium is fine.

Disco Elysium is so fresh (barely a month since US release) I don't think Sony would give it up for free just yet. Here's to hoping though, have it on my list to check out eventually.

From the link:

Area Jugones ran a conflicting report this week, claiming that they've heard next month's offering will include Battlefield V and Stranded Deep

Who to believe, who to believe?

Whatever it ends up being, I'm sure I'll be disappointed. Even if it was Godfall and Disco Elysium, I don't have a PS5 and Disco looks stupid as hell. 

If it was Battlefield 5 and Stranded Deep I don't play FPS and don't care about Stranded Deep. 

There is almost nothing they could give that I want and haven't played. I'm struggling to even think of a game I've been waiting on a sale for.

4 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

From the link:

Who to believe, who to believe?

This sounds more likely to be true, battlefield V is pretty dead online and they have a new game announcement coming out soon. Godfall could be a good shout for them though as I’d didn’t sell well

disco elysium? who came up with this nonsense?

1. like others said, it came out like a few weeks ago

2. it's bugged, not only with minor shit.... game breaking / save file loss bugs

couldn't care less for godfall but if the plat is easy why not?

Come what May, I'll be in the Normandy. ;)

If Godfall is rumored to be on Plus this quickly, may want to go ahead and go for the Platinum.

I saw suggestions that some were betting on Terminator Resistance.... a reworked PS5 version

Only one game for PS4 and one for PS5?

Unless they're going to make a surprise release for Godfall on PS4 as it was recently rated.

Would much prefer Battlefield V and Stranded Deep if one of these rumors happened to be true,

At this point I just assume Sony orchestrates these 'leaks' to keep us all guessing throughout the month.

Just by history alone, Battlefield V sounds like a lock for May right about now. A toss up on anything else...

57 minutes ago, Good_Sir_Matt_II said:

My Uncle works for Sony and he told me we're getting Last of Us 2 and Ghost of Tsushima

I'm working for Sony and my boss told me we gonna get 2 PS Vita game and 1 PS3.

The PS Plus games for may are available from May 4th ... so maybe Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order (even if I already have the game) ... that's a rumour I read in the net

Gonna have to agree that the BFV & Stranded Deep rumour is more likely, especially with the new Battlefield announcement right around the corner. With Disco only being a month-ish old and Godfall not even on PS4 (yet) it just seems kinda hopeful. Then again I doubt many people expected FFVIIR (even if it is technically a lesser version) but May is like, 4 days away, so we'll see soon enough. Our patience will (hopefully) be rewarded.

1 hour ago, ARIXANDRE said:

Come what May, I'll be in the Normandy. ;)

I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite post on the Citadel.

22 minutes ago, KabbageDetective said:

Gonna have to agree that the BFV & Stranded Deep rumour is more likely, especially with the new Battlefield announcement right around the corner. With Disco only being a month-ish old and Godfall not even on PS4 (yet) it just seems kinda hopeful. Then again I doubt many people expected FFVIIR (even if it is technically a lesser version) but May is like, 4 days away, so we'll see soon enough. Our patience will (hopefully) be rewarded.

The games literally get announced in less than 24 hours. Wednesday @ 11:30am EST

So less than 4 days.

I read maybe Fallen order or Squadrons for May would make sense for Star Wars and with the apparent BattleFront 3 leak/rumor, but who knows 🤷‍♂️

The source of the Godfall or Disco Elysium (not and) rumor is now corroborating BFV and Stranded Deep on twitter. Still obviously not an official source.